Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: DEATH TOLL FROM ISREALI GENOCIDE IN LEBANON REACHES 600

Run to the bunker bro :forcedsmile:

Instead of posting here you should assemble your suicide vest for when the kikes will knock on your door.

@WacoGoesDown
@svgmn1
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Osman279
@KING NOTHING
@kay'
@TheGrayWolf
@VideoGameCoper
@Da_Yunez
@Anarcho Nihilist

I even want to be a Jew, I also want to bomb and kill everyone and not be responsible for it.
Shocking how they can kill 600 people in 24 hours and the mainstream media is barely talking about it. I think the death toll will easily reach 1k by end of Today.

Shocking how they can kill 600 people in 24 hours and the mainstream media is barely talking about it. I think the death toll will easily reach 1k by end of Today.
This is similar to the cheat codes in GTA Absolute power. Kill more than 100 thousand people and cuckservative will kiss your feet and kneel in front of you.

This is similar to the cheat codes in GTA Absolute power. Kill more than 100 thousand people and cuckservative will kiss your feet and kneel in front of you.
And people still deny that Jews don't control the world.

Ohhhh Israel ohhhh how cool you are, you kill a lot of innocent people Oooooh here's ten billion dollars and a couple dozen tons of bombs.

And people still deny that Jews don't control the world.
Ooooh if you're a Christian you should sponsor Israel. Oooh if you hate Israel, then you're a leftist - speech typical tradcuck christcuck cuckservative scum.

Live Ummah reaction:

i found some more suicidefuel
In August 2024, a commander of the 200th brigade, which operates the IAF's fleet of drones, told +972 magazine that his unit had killed 6,000 people since the start of the war without distinguishing between armed combatants and unarmed individuals.[73]

only kikes can indiscriminately kill 600 people in a day and get away with it.

The terrorist Zionist occupation is working with the terrorist British and American governments to collect information in Gaza to continue the genocide

The moment of injury suffered after a missile fell at the "Alikim" Junction in the northern occupied Palestinian territories

Hebrew website "Hadashot Be'Zaman": Hezbollah launched a new missile at the Samson camp

In an Israeli attack targeting the home of a displaced family in northern Gaza, 5 people from the "Ahmed" family, including 1 woman and 2 children, lost their lives. 17 others were injured.

Rockets fell directly on the settlement of "Rosh Pina" in northern occupied Palestine.

I don't know how to react since I despise both kikes and Lebanese. I despise kikes more so bad news I guess :blackpill:

opportunistic, beneficiary, good looking evil assholes with superiority complex of an arab but inflated tenfolds because of some sparse caucus genes from people who raped their ancestors
with a mentality of a kike when they smell a us dollar