Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: CHIEF OF STAFF OF ISRAEL INFORMS ARMY OF LEBANON GROUND INCURSION

Patrick star scream

@Made in Heaven
@Osman279
@WacoGoesDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Anarcho Nihilist
@Arabcel99
@BasedAdam

@Da_Yunez
@incelerated
@MiSKiRaT

they first have to prepare the conditions for easier job for ground forces, destruction of weapons depots, command staff, logistics and more
How long do you think this will continue(airstrikes) before, they invade? They sent two battalions to the north today.
Israel gets everything for free, weapons, money and political support. Nothing is costly for Israel.
I meant in terms of casualties. (Like soldiers dying) Hezbollah Has a good chance of winning this time, they are dug in, have more missiles and technology then they had in 2006 etc.. many zionist soldiers will die this time. And remember, Israel has always hated casualties

Hezbollah Has a good chance of winning this time, they are dug in, have more missiles and technology then they had in 2006 etc.. many zionist soldiers will die this time
I really hope a war doesn't break out because that's what the colonizers want.
But if it does, I really hope to see thousands of dead kikes burning alive on the ground.

But if it does, I really hope to see thousands of dead kikes burning alive on the ground
This is exactly why I want war, I'm tired of my shit life, I have nothing to loose, even If I'm killed. I want to see dead kikes, I hope HEZBOLLAH kills every single one of these rats.

We know Hamas is inside your home, we will be sending a dozens of bombs all around your hood, stop resisting - Israel