Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: AMERICA DEPLOYS TROOPS TO CYPRUS AS LEBANESE INVASION LOOMS

This is significant because, they did this in 2006 just before the war broke out. Also the chief of staff of Israel said that a ground invasion is possible Today
They are there to mainly help Israel with logistics.

@Da_Yunez
@Chang Longwang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Made in Heaven
@BasedAdam
@Arabcel99
@kay'
@anandkonda.belgrade
@VideoGameCoper
@Anarcho Nihilist

An update on the Hezbollah leadership structure

Nigga go have some pussy why you care so much about this shit

If only these cucked countries refused to let the great satan create military bases on their soil

If only these cucked countries refused to let the great satan create military bases on their soil
Hezbollah said that they would Target Cyprus if they allowed Israel to use their AIRBASES during war. Hopefully, they follow through.

I wish Turkey invades Cyprus soon. These Greek Niggers should be expelled from Cyprus.

It's true.
@WacoGoesDown could you confirm this?
Nope, stop blindly swallowing what these obscure twitter accounts feed you
I checked the US Army website, all I got was news about Zelenskyy's visit, Vietnam rememberance, and a NATO troop deployment to Europe
I checked the US Navy website, all they said was that USS Harry Truman is deploying to the Atlantic, but it seems like an annual exercise thing done together with the european navies
I checked the USAF website, all I got was ''Senior leaders discuss future of nuclear programs'' and ''Poland joins transport aviation rotation''
I checked the USMC, there was some stuff about a sniper exercise in the mediterranean sea but it seems like another EU cooperation thing unrelated to Israel