Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: 80 ISRAELI SOLDIERS DEAD, AFTER CLASHES WITH HEZBOLLAH.

I hate this timeline. Israel isn't a legitimate nation and it doesn't have a right to exist. And even if hypothetically people would accept Israel, why can't they just be happy with the part of Palestine that they owned. Fucking imperialist state.

@Anarcho Nihilist
@WacoGoesDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper
@TheGrayWolf
@Yunez.Belgrade

@svgmn1
@kay'
@Osman279
@MiSKiRaT
@incelerated

If this is true, then this is some prime, "The risk was calculated, but man, am I bad at math," situation for Israel:feelskek:.

Why did they enter on land it seems to be a failo.

Why dont they turn kebanon into another gaza with one billion bombs from usa

They forgot that ground ops arent the same as air ops. :feelskek: :feelskek:
I actually, can't believe the number is so high. And yes, you're right, their main strength is in their air force. Hopefully, this northern front proves that they're a diaper force.

did they enter on land it seems to be a failo
Because, they can't remove Hezbollah by just bombing them. They need to push Hezbollah back to the Litani river, and they need their army to go into Lebanon for that.

I hate this timeline. Israel isn't a legitimate nation and it doesn't have a right to exist. And even if hypothetically people would accept Israel, why can't they just be happy with the part of Palestine that they owned. Fucking imperialist state.

Fucking based. Hezbollah should have started a ground invasion liberation into Israel the second they set foot on Gaza, with missile support from Iran. The kikes would have had a hard time fighting on 3 fronts.

Fucking based. Hezbollah should have started a ground invasion into Israel the second they set foot on Gaza, with missile support from Iran. The kikes would have had a hard time fighting on 3 fronts.
It's because Nasrallah and Khamenei were such cowards that we are in disadvantage now.

Aljazeera says 6. This is probably bullshit. Giga over.

Aljazeera says 6. This is probably bullshit. Giga over.
Algoyzeera is Arab gulf state propaganda (Qatar? Kuwait?), and they're ZOG sock puppets. No media statistics should ever be taken seriously at face value.

Algoyzeera is Arab gulf state propaganda (Qatar? Kuwait?), and they're ZOG sock puppets. No media statistics should ever be taken seriously at face value.
Wrong. Aljazeera is a good source of real news.
They even banned them in Zionist land.