Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: 4 ISRAELI SOLDIERS KILLED, 20 WOUNDED BY HEZBOLLAH AMBUSH.

@Yunez.Belgrade
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@incelerated
@WacoGoesDown
@Anarcho Nihilist
@kay'
@NeverGetUp36
@MiSKiRaT
@Osman279
@svgmn1
@KING NOTHING
@VideoGameCoper
@TheGrayWolf
@JucheApologist
@Seahorsecel
@Scatius Deletus
@psyop
@zerozerozero
@Dealer.Belgrade
@Minamoto
@UserHusayn

cool man but i doubt it will be any different than last time
jew army takes 4 casualties while the IAF nukes Lebanon and Iran once again

I'm looking forward to see what happens next tbh
Israel promised to launch a retaliation attack
Iran, based on their last attack proved they won't be the quiet bullied kid anymore :ha..feels::hax::blackpill:

It could be much higher then four. Jews are Just downplaying it.

Iran's attack destroyed 20 f35s. that's a big deal. bigger than losing some iranian general/personnel/middle eastern proxy which Iran will always have the replacement for. we're talking billions of dollars here.
If I was in Benjamin's shoes, I'd rather lose a couple of IAFs than 20 fucking f35s
but then the kikes will get mad at me. so it's a tough choice

Iran, based on their last attack proved they won't be the quiet bullied kid anymore
I'm looking forward to the full scale groud INCURSION tbh.( These are just targeted raids) That's where we will get to see dead kikes. I doubt Israel will retaliate in any meaningful way. But yes, if they do something stupid, they are fucked.

It could be much higher then four. Jews are Just downplaying it.
one of their Generals said that they're only gonna rape the southern villages, they aren't marching on Beirut
nah man this was just an minor ambush

Iran's attack destroyed 20 f35s.
are the destroyed F35s in the room with us right now?
I literally see no proof except random twitter accounts claiming Iran has nuked Tel Aviv or some shit

Iran's attack destroyed 20 f35s. that's a big deal. bigger than losing some iranian general/personnel/middle eastern proxy which Iran will always have replacemenots for. we're talking billions of dollars here.
If I was in Benjamin's shoes, I'd rather lose a couple of IAFs than 20 fucking f35s
But those are just media reports tho. We will never know how many F-35s they actually, lost. But based on the number of hits, a few might have been destroyed, I doubt it's 20 like the Iranian media is claiming.

one of their Generals said that they're only gonna rape the southern villages, they aren't marching on Beirut
nah man this was just an minor ambush
Keep in mind these are just targeted raids. They still haven't entered Lebanon properly. They are mostly still shelling Lebanese villages. We will see what happens when they go all in.

are the destroyed F35s in the room with us right now?
I literally see no proof except random twitter accounts claiming Iran has nuked Tel Aviv or some shit
just do a simple search. it's not Iranian media outlets only
besides the fact that Israelis will hide everything with all the power they got. Netanyahu is in a vulnerable position. he wouldn't disclose any losses, whether financial or material to the rest of the world or even his country. he wants whatever israel done in the last months to be his trump card against the usurping allegations against him

besides the fact that Israelis will hide everything with all the power they got. Netanyahu is in a vulnerable position. he wouldn't disclose any losses, whether financial or material to the rest of the world or even his country. he wants whatever israel done in the last months to be his trump card against the usurping allegations against him

Israel has a very high kod tbh just to this point they annihilated 22k palestinians
and right now they're probably cooking something similar for the lebanese

4 soldiers is fucking less than an infantry squad.
Yeah, I know but there's barely been any lifefuel for for the past one year, so small things like this is something at least. Also remember these are just small raids, the real invasion hasn't started yet.

These are extremely meager results for a militarized organization or army.

still doubt it
Kikes are serious about their air defense they wouldnt let iranian shitrockets hit one of their bases

Kikes are serious about their air defense they wouldnt let iranian shitrockets hit one of their bases
There's footage of missiles hitting the nevtaim base or whatever it's called. At least 12 missiles hit the base.

Hopefully, they inflict bigger casualties when the real thing starts.
It looks like some kind of battle of little kittens, compare it with the Russian-Ukrainian conflicts - entire cities have been destroyed, hundreds of thousands of total losses on both sides.

There's footage of missiles hitting the nevtaim base or whatever it's called. At least 12 missiles hit the base.
According to Wikipedia, Israel lost about 700 police and military personnel in total. This is less than one regiment.

IMG 0156

From the river to the sea allaha akbar to

still doubt it
may b
there's a lot of ambiguity when both parties involved exceed Russians and Ukrainians in propaganda manifestation and hiding events :feelshehe:

They will then call their American goy dog and they will erect a giant Shaniqua trans gay lgbtqwfghrdxvv twerk statue in Beirut
default fortnite dance on decapitated lebanese bodies

Iran's attack destroyed 20 f35s. that's a big deal. bigger than losing some iranian general/personnel/middle eastern proxy which Iran will always have the replacement for. we're talking billions of dollars here.
but then the kikes will get mad at me. so it's a tough choice
What the fuck??? proof they destroyed f35? God fucking damn if thats true iran should be fucking nuked to be made a fucking DEEP ocean.

Dead IDF kikes is massive lifefuel.

These demons deserve death that more than anyone in history.

I'm looking forward to see what happens next tbh
Israel promised to launch a retaliation attack
Iran, based on their last attack proved they won't be the quiet bullied kid anymore :ha..feels::hax::blackpill:

still doubt it
I think you're severely underestimating Iran here, they're not retards, they have been preparing for this for decades. They know how to make some good rockets and drones. They definitely caused some serious damage yesterday.

@Yunez.Belgrade
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@incelerated
@WacoGoesDown
@Anarcho Nihilist
@kay'
@NeverGetUp36
@MiSKiRaT
@Osman279
@svgmn1
@KING NOTHING
@VideoGameCoper
@TheGrayWolf
@JucheApologist
@Seahorsecel
@Scatius Deletus
@psyop
@zerozerozero
@Dealer.Belgrade
@Minamoto
@UserHusayn
Dnr

I think you're severely underestimating Iran here, they're not retards, they have been preparing for this for decades. They know how to make some good rockets and drones. They definitely caused some serious damage yesterday.
lol yes they are, they are retards, the Hezbollah has also been preparing for decades and they got their shit pushed in. Spamming drones and missles doesn't accomplish anything, now Israel will strike them harder since kikes are less incompetent and have better equipment.
Also ''serious damage'' :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

damaged a school in Gedera[6][11] and a restaurant in Tel Aviv.[11] Two Israelis were lightly injured,[11][6] while one Palestinian man was killed in the West Bank.[3][6]