Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Breaking: 10 people including top elite Hezbollah unit commader killed in Israeli AIRSTRIKE.

I don't know why the fuck HEZBOLLAH doesn't do anything. They keep humiliating us.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@WacoGoesDown
@incelerated
@MiSKiRaT
@DarkStar
@Made in Heaven
@lazy_gamer_423

BREAKING: Death toll in the Zionist terrorist air raid on Beirut's Dahiyeh has now risen to 10. Lebanese children were targeted as they were walking home from school. 'Israel', with the full backing of the American ZOG, the EU ZOG and the GCC ZOGs, is now seeking to impose the Gaza scenario on Lebanon.
Fucking likes.

Fucking likes.
CONFIRMED: The Israeli strike on an appartment complex in Beirut targeted Ibrahim Aqeel, also know as al-Hajj 'Tahseen', the alleged head of Hezbollah's Special Operations Unit.

Sirens sound in Kiryat Shmona and its surroundings in the Galilee Finger, fearing the infiltration of drones.

They keep killing and killing because netanyahu wants more war. They're doing everything to escalate the war.

nothing ever happens

Nobody bat an eye when bloodthirsty sunnis went for Syria, Sunnis are now firmly with Zionists and Americans, all their big talk was corrupt and is shameless, they're not uttering a word, these hypocrites will dance with western college girls to fuck them afterwards, that's their war

View attachment 1271526
Sirens sound in Kiryat Shmona and its surroundings in the Galilee Finger, fearing the infiltration of drones.
These are useless honestly. Sure, it drives settlers away, but Hezbollah needs to respond. They keep humiliating us and get away with it.

They keep killing and killing because netanyahu wants more war. They're doing everything to escalate the war.
Exactly mang. I fucking can't take this shit anymore. I don't know why nasarallah isn't doing anything in response.

CONFIRMED: The Israeli strike on an appartment complex in Beirut targeted Ibrahim Aqeel, also know as al-Hajj 'Tahseen', the alleged head of Hezbollah's Special Operations Unit.
Fuck this guy planet. He was the commander of the Radwan unit, they are crucial for any future ground INCURSION

These are useless honestly. Sure, it drives settlers away, but Hezbollah needs to respond. They keep humiliating us and get away with it.
- BREAKING - Sources close to the Hezbollah militia confirm the elimination of Ibrahim Aqil, commander of Hezbollah's operations team.
- Aqil was #Hezbollah's main military commander in South #Lebanon and Nasrallah's number 2 after Shukr's assassination. - Ibrahim Aqil was wanted by the FBI for the 1983 bombings of the US Embassy and Marine Corps Headquarters in Beirut that killed 63 people- He had a $7 million bounty on his head.

Meron strategic air control base is also targeted by Hezbollah rockets

Exactly mang. I fucking can't take this shit anymore. I don't know why nasarallah isn't doing anything in response.
Because if he does then a full war will start which is what Israel wants.

Israel can go to a full scale war with all Arab countries for 100 years because it is getting billions of aid from US and latest technologies and intelligence support and everything. It's like the pampered baby of the world. There is no similar country on earth because Jews DO ACTUALLY controll the world.

Iran, Hezbollah and allies have very limited options and they have to be extremely patient and calculative if they want to avoid being obliterated by the Israeli demons.

Because if he does then a full war will start which is what Israel wants.

Israel can go to a full scale war with all Arab countries for 100 years because it is getting billions of aid from US and latest technologies and intelligence support and everything. It's like the pampered baby of the world. There is no similar country on earth because Jews DO ACTUALLY controll the world.

Iran, Hezbollah and allies have very limited options and they have to be extremely patient and calculative if they want to avoid being obliterated by the Israeli demons.
Agreed 100% tbh. They are doing their best to start a war. But I still hope that HEZBOLLAH does something, I fucking hate that the fact that Zionist scum get away with fucking everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back