Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRAZILLIAN MODELS BURNED ALLIVE IN A FERRARI CAR CRASH

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
Two Colombian models of sorts were passengers in a Ferrari 458 Spider that ran into a wall and burst into flames while traveling from Acapulco to Mexico City in Mexico.

Both Dayana Sánchez García and Tatiana Guzmán died days later. According to the medics, Tatiana died of having suffered burns in 90 percent of her body, and Dayana of second-degree burns.

The man driving the vehicle was identified as Ivan Borbolla, who fled the accident scene along with his mates who were traveling in a BMW that followed the Ferrari, according to local media. The group had abandoned the Colombianas and left them to fry. The Mexican police say Ivan Borbolla has meanwhile been located and detained.
Colombia skank privilege knock fuck out her ferrari crash mexico 02 840x630
Colombia skank privilege knock fuck out her ferrari crash mexico 01

Not so pretty anymore....
Thoughts? What do you think

Roasties getting roasted lol :fire::fire::fire:

Lol, roasties hang out with Chad and completely ignore his reckless behaviour because he is hot.
Natural selection at its finest.

the sluts deserved it

PUT THE LIFEFUEL TAG FUCKER

she would reject me even if she got a burned head :feelscry:

She would still reject us even as a burnt crisp.

this looks like cartel shit

Excellent way to start the week.

Finally found my looksmatch.

If natural selection is killing incels then you have to conclude that it is killing these women as well.

LMAO, at she still has her good personality.
happy-excited-shocked-fDzM81OYrNjJC
oHM3bhj.gif

Surprised they showed such graphic pics unblurred.

Roastie getting toasty

Femoids roasting on an open fire.:fire:

Oh poor Ferrari :(

only thing ruined is the car here

Glad to know that Chad cares about his women

If natural selection is killing incels then you have to conclude that it is killing these women as well.

In the near future there wont be many of us left, Sadly.

The replies ITT had me rolling.

Don't worry guys will still like her for her personality

kek chad survives a car accident and probably just goes to the next party like it is nothing

Awesome dude

Now we need more incidents like this world wide

Pretty fucked tbh. Wouldn't want this done to even my worst enemies.

The man driving the vehicle was identified as Ivan Borbolla, who fled the accident scene along with his mates who were traveling in a BMW that followed the Ferrari, according to local media. The group had abandoned the Colombianas and left them to fry. The Mexican police say Ivan Borbolla has meanwhile been located and detained

Oh god that shit had me rolling so hard because that is so Chad.

Still higher SMV than all of us combined.
Some of those girl corpses even get fucked in the morgue by necrophiliacs.

Last edited:
RIP Waul Palker

Such a waste of beauty. Damn
2014-ferrari-458-spider-review-23-800x533-c.jpg
RIP Ferrari

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

TOASTIE ROASTIES

She was saying she doesn't wanna die. That was an interesting break from my dumbbell flyes set. Now for my next set.

I hope all sluts like her end up like that in hell

No I'm new here

I would be ecstatic to see this happen to my past bullies.

I hate the guy who started bullying me (we were friends before that), but I wouldn't want anything like this to happen to him tbh.

I hate the guy who started bullying me (we were friends before that), but I wouldn't want anything like this to happen to him tbh.
My bullies made fun of my terrible facial features to me and infront of everyone in the class. I would laugh in their face if this happened to them. They fucking deserve it. Wont be so funny making fun of my ugliness when they look like a burnt corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back