Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BrazilianSmegma reaches 1,000 posts on Cucktears

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-

This is BrazilianSmegma’s 1000th post on Cucktears.

Congratulations! 1,000 posts. 1,000 instances where you decided you had nothing better to do in your life than to make fun of innocent people who you saw as below you. What a life you must have.

all hail the cuck lord

Hopefully when he reaches 10k hes rewarded with a knife in his throat

@KilluminoidBR you have to call up some goons to hit up whatever favela he’s in bro

ew poo poo remove his genetic line asap tbhtbh

Who is this guy and why is he notable

Who is this guy and why is he notable
He literally spams the shit out of CuckTears with imbecilic posts for 5-7 hours straight.

No, I’ve been counting since he was around 700.
You just told me you have no life. It was his initials but also you have no life and this thread is gay.

You just told me you have no life. It was his initials but also you have no life and this thread is gay.
How do I have no life? I didn’t waste time sitting through his posts, I used a website (Redective) to see how many he had, because it had to be a lot. Started counting from that point on.

How do I have no life? I didn’t waste time sitting through his posts, I used a website (Redective) to see how many he had, because it had to be a lot. Started counting from that point on.
Why does it matter? If you post about someone and track them, you can't say you don't have better shit to do. Not that I do but I don't stalk IT like they stalk us.

He should get a job to celebrate

Finally someone who is worse off than me. Pathetic piece of shit hahaha

I bet hes larping here

all hail the cuck lord
How-our-skin-under-ultraviolet-light-looks-like-9-1.jpg

who cares abut this cuck?