Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee BrazilianSigma's foid doppelgänger, a lesbian "Muslim"

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

This sandwhore is 18 and looks like she's 35. :feelskek::feelskek:

She claims to be a practicing Muslim while also being a lesbian. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @BlkPillPres

Her activity is mostly BrazilianSigma-style spamming on IT, but most threads are directed against MGTOW (who ironically doesn't give a shit about CuckTears).

Here's her getting EXTREMELY triggered at /r9k/ copypasta :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
She's not lesbian. She just hasn't met Chadham yet.

So who here's gonna do us all a solid and snitch on her to the Kenyan authorities? ;)

So who here's gonna do us all a solid and snitch on her to the Kenyan authorities? ;)

:feelshehe:

Let her give smegma a run for his money. She looks like a toxic edgy cunt, let her keep running her mouth a little while longer before anyone decides to destroy her.

Why end the fun so soon, she can be destroyed at any given time anyways.

Just get your screenshots boyos before she decides to delete her posts.

"I'm a lesbian"

"I'm a Muslim"

She is retarded.

She (she? it?) has already featured me once on there.

All lesbians are just LARPing because Chad is not interested in them.

There's not incels in kenya? common I want to see her in the news :feelskek:

then how come most lesbians are white lol
They have the highest standards.
Black woman will be happy with a BBC.
Asian woman will just get a 7/10 white chadlite or 5/10 provider.
White woman will wait for the 10/10 Chad while pretending to be a lesbian.

They have the highest standards.
Black woman will be happy with a BBC.
Asian woman will just get a 7/10 white chadlite or 5/10 provider.
White woman will wait for the 10/10 Chad while pretending to be a lesbian.
yeah so I guess it has to with their standards more so than desirability. Lets be honest, race does not matter for foids as much as it does for males

She's a total degenerate as far as i'm concerned. You know if she lived in the west she would be sleeping with a dozen different whores.

we need to contact kenyan authorities tbh ngl.

View attachment 122995
This sandwhore is 18 and looks like she's 35. :feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 123015

She claims to be a practicing Muslim while also being a lesbian. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @BlkPillPres

Her activity is mostly BrazilianSigma-style spamming on IT, but most threads are directed against MGTOW (who ironically doesn't give a shit about CuckTears).

Here's her getting EXTREMELY triggered at /r9k/ copypasta :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL, so many crazies on that site, i'll never get the gays who use mental gymnastics to convince themselves they can be both religious and gay, it takes a high level of arrogance to say - "No, God is still going to love me because I say so, I'm superceeding his rules and he will change them to suit my lifestyle"

Just realized the best rape one could possibly do is to rape a lesbian, rape a heterosexual woman and that's no different than rough sex really, which most whores today are used to, rape a lesbian woman and that's some shit she isn't even used too, may allah guide some "rape correction treatment" her way so she leaves her sinful lesbian ways :feelsokman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Kenya
JFL, so many crazies on that site, i'll never get the gays who use mental gymnastics to convince themselves they can be both religious and gay, it takes a high level of arrogance to say - "No, God is still going to love me because I say so, I'm superceeding his rules and he will change them to suit my lifestyle"

Just realized the best rape one could possibly do is to rape a lesbian, rape a heterosexual woman and that's no different than rough sex really, which most whores today are used to, rape a lesbian woman and that's some shit she isn't even used too, may allah guide some "rape correction treatment" her way so she leaves her sinful lesbian ways :feelsokman:
based and Islampilled
she's also a virtue signalling whore

Last edited:
geez it would be so bad if someone reported her..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back