Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BrazilianSigma, seriously, do something else.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
This is a semi-serious post, so try to focus and treat this as someone "normal" would say to you and not some "misogynist, terrorist, rapist" and whatever you think you're dealing with when you read this forum.

I've posted three threads yesterday, and all three were kinda serious, with some tongue-in-cheek things but well, whatever.

You took the time to screenshot ALL OF THEM in the myriad of other things you are trying to find "problems" into.

How do i know? Because i browse inceltears and, while i find people that posts there of no importance at all, sometimes they make me involountary laugh.

You? Well, when you cherrypicked some of the (probaly ironic) crappiest post of incel boards you were anything but another IT user but now it's becoming pathetic. You just screencap ANYTHING you see in the hopes to get some reddit points by posting in the IT sub.

Get ahold yourself, because you truly inspire me sadness.

stop talking to brazilianfettsack

STOP WITH THESE FUCKING BRAZILIAMSIGMA POSTS GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I'M SO SICK OF IT STOP FEEDING THE SOY YOU STUPID NIGGER

He can fuck off

I was trying to be honest, everyone is telling him that he must stop and even as an incel i can pity someone with clearly mental issues.

Is it just me or is it getting worse? I don't think the retard was like this in 2018.

Are you his alt?

Sigma lives off of him getting mentioned here, don't even call attention to it. Notice how every post with his name mentioned gets reposted to IT. Like a kid tacking an exam with a high score on the fridge for his family to see, Sigma always makes sure to show IT how he's not being ignored. Just let him waste his life alone.

if only Sage was a thing on here

Also: Joined Oct 2018, Posts 480~

Just lol this is a LARP acct

Oh, so we do now have a new rule that if the posts to days ratio is too low you're a LARPer? Yours isn't that low, too, you know?

Sigma lives off of him getting mentioned here, don't even call attention to it. Notice how every post with his name mentioned gets reposted to IT. Like a kid tacking an exam with a high score on the fridge for his family to see, Sigma always makes sure to show IT how he's not being ignored. Just let him waste his life alone.
Are you his alt?

U are like a ITcuck browsing their shit and constantly talking about this fat brazilian fuck. If u do this 1 more time i will go ET

Oh, so we do now have a new rule that if the posts to days ratio is too low you're a LARPer? Yours isn't that low, too, you know?
Yes mine is low but I didn't join more than a year ago and don't make threads clearly designed to call out an attention seeking parasite like this. Even the way you type with the spacing makes it very obvious that you're from cuckitt. At least try to act like us if you're going to try this.

U are like a ITcuck browsing their shit and constantly talking about this fat brazilian fuck. If u do this 1 more time i will go ET

Yes mine is low but I didn't join more than a year ago and don't make threads clearly designed to call out an attention seeking parasite like this. Even the way you type with the spacing makes it very obvious that you're from cuckitt. At least try to act like us if you're going to try this.

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or really low iq. This shit is scary. Browse my post history and verify for yourself if i'm a cuck.

And just as an addition, This site has some sort of "IT"/LARP vote or something, or a form of Sage like on 4cuck. Just so threads like this don't get to be at the front page/side bar like it is rn

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or really low iq. This shit is scary. Browse my post history and verify for yourself if i'm a cuck.
jerek

U are the low iq retard constanly feeding him with attention

>muh low iq
You have double spacing between your lines of text. That is known as reddit spacing, that's the first Red flag people usually notice when there is a LARP
>muh poe's law
You're also tryharding to act ignorant about why barley anyone mocks iT on here, or even make a pointless thread with nothing funny from IT/SS of iT retardation to make a funny thread. This thread is purely designed to call out and bring attention to someone. And to get everyone flared up to talk about said person/group. You're a shitty LARP op.

STOP WITH THESE FUCKING BRAZILIAMSIGMA POSTS GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I'M SO SICK OF IT STOP FEEDING THE SOY YOU STUPID NIGGER
We are accelerating his arrival on this site as a postmaxxer

I don't give a fuck what smegma does

>muh low iq
You have double spacing between your lines of text. That is known as reddit spacing, that's the first Red flag people usually notice when there is a LARP
>muh poe's law
You're also tryharding to act ignorant about why barley anyone mocks iT on here, or even make a pointless thread with nothing funny from IT/SS of iT retardation to make a funny thread. This thread is purely designed to call out and bring attention to someone. And to get everyone flared up to talk about said person/group. You're a shitty LARP op.
Why yes, I greentext on .co and also take gigantic nigger dicks up my ass, how could you tell?

Mentioning that cuckcel should be perma ban. Modcels, please do something about it.

>muh low iq
>muh poe's law
Based as fuck
Mentioning that cuckcel should be perma ban. Modcels, please do something about it.
ngl

Why yes, I greentext on .co and also take gigantic nigger dicks up my ass, how could you tell?
Went right through your head, around our whole fucking solar system and right back into your ass. giga low iq tbh
I greentexted to mock his reddit spacing. You weren't supposed to call it out

cope, he/she probably has a successful career+relationship, and just makes fun of us on the side

Went right through your head, around our whole fucking solar system and right back into your ass. giga low iq tbh
I greentexted to mock his reddit spacing. You weren't supposed to call it out
Too subtle for me, mogs me
Carry on brah

this nigga is actually sigmas alt lol

this nigga is actually sigmas alt lol

I'm not, i've questioned this guy in private and now somehow he thinks i'm smegma. I feel if i will bother myself more with this shit another moron could think that i'm really that pathetic idiot.

You just screencap ANYTHING you see in the hopes to get some reddit points by posting in the IT sub.
This is exactly what I said on my other thread. The guy wants karma and something to do, like a drug addict! He has, literally, withdrawal symptoms.

braziliansigma is probably the most pathetic person on the planet

Yeah, do something else, like jumping off a high building or smoke crack.

What an absolute fucking loser lmfao. He's like a nazi jew or a white supremacist indian. Fucking mentally ill freak.

There should be a rule against posting anything about Braziliansigma.

He feeds of atention

I read about this dude and damn, id never thought id see the day where someone is more sadder then we are.

They should ban his name from being mentioned in the forum

I check up on this forum maybe twice a day and make about 1 post a day on average. I find it absolutely fascinating that people on /r/IncelTears who don't purport to be incels postmog me into oblivion.