Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BrazilianSigma is deceiving IT cucks

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
My post

What Sigma posted

Screenshot 1

Sigma didn't post the part where I said I attend a Microprocessor Interfacing class. Because if he would have posted it then it would contradict his whole belief that all incels live their mother's basement and don't study or have a job. He is deceiving every IT cuck into thinking that we are all failures in life and don't do anything meaningful.

Guess what dickweed, I'm pursuing an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering and I live in my dorm room and not in my mother's basement. Fuck you dickhead.

Of course he won't understand what Microprocessor Interfacing is or even what the fuck is electrical engineering. He probably thinks that tinkerbell come out from mother's coochie and flaps her wings to produce pixie dust which lightens up the bulbs in his basement.

You're the one who rots in his mother's basement and spends all day taking screenshots of high IQ posts written by us. You have such a low IQ that you can't even come up with your own captions. You steals our posts to gain karma points and don't even gives us credit. Motherfucking plagiarist.

I dare you to post this on IT motherfucker. LET THEM KNOW I'M NOT A FAILURE LIKE YOU ARE. I know you won't. Because this post reflects your entire life cuck. You can't afford your fellow IT cucks to know the kind of fuck-up you are and the worthless life you live and your miserable existence that is a burden on mankind.

IT is just for soy’d and cuck’d incels in denial

Cucktears won't touch this.
Also, that guy is fucked in the head. Who the fuck spends all his day wasting his time taking screencaps at a goddamn obscure forum full of lonely virgins venting by themselves? He probably is in denial, and I don't care if that account is run by different people, it's still a waste of time since all of the Internet is ALREADY against us why bother?

My post

What Sigma posted

View attachment 194227

Sigma didn't post the part where I said I attend a Microprocessor Interfacing class. Because if he would have posted it then it would contradict his whole belief that all incels live their mother's basement and don't study or have a job. He is deceiving every IT cuck into thinking that we are all failures in life and don't do anything meaningful.

Guess what dickweed, I'm pursuing an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering and I live in my dorm room and not in my mother's basement. Fuck you dickhead.

Of course he won't understand what Microprocessor Interfacing is or even what the fuck is electrical engineering. He probably thinks that tinkerbell come out from mother's coochie and flaps her wings to produce pixie dust which lightens up the bulbs in his basement.

You're the one who rots in his mother's basement and spends all day taking screenshots of high IQ posts written by us. You have such a low IQ that you can't even come up with your own captions. You steals our posts to gain karma points and don't even gives us credit. Motherfucking plagiarist.

I dare you to post this on IT motherfucker. LET THEM KNOW I'M NOT A FAILURE LIKE YOU ARE. I know you won't. Because this post reflects your entire life cuck. You can't afford your fellow IT cucks to know the kind of fuck-up you are and the worthless life you live and your miserable existence that is a burden on mankind.

I had one module on electro engineering I've build some meme binary clock and calculator then rage quitted that shit ngl that shit fucked up son

I agree with you, but let's stop feeding the cucks our attention.

I met BrazilianSigma at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

sigma got triggered because you're unimaxxing and working towards a career while he is rotting in his basement browsing incel forums 23 hours a day

Fuck BrazilianShitma

Cucktears won't touch this.
Also, that guy is fucked in the head. Who the fuck spends all his day wasting his time taking screencaps at a goddamn obscure forum full of lonely virgins venting by themselves? He probably is in denial, and I don't care if that account is run by different people, it's still a waste of time since all of the Internet is ALREADY against us why bother?
BASED

I met BrazilianSigma at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
I am pretty sure the monkey at the charity event held at the zoo ISN'T BrazilianSigma

I don't think they care that you don't live with your mom. I think they respect someone who lives with their mom more than you.

The guy is an entertainer and karma farmer. He doesn't care about the truth one way or the other. Don't worry if he takes things out of context to make you look ridiculous or awful; that's literally his job (which he does for free).

BrazilianSigma needs to give up some that boipussy to the mebers of the forum, come help cure the incel problem.

electrical engineering is hard af

I don't think they care that you don't live with your mom. I think they respect someone who lives with their mom more than you.
So why do they keep making fun of us by saying we are rot in our mother's basement?

So why do they keep making fun of us by saying we are rot in our mother's basement?

That's something they make fun of us about sometimes. Their central mockery of us is that we're misogynists with warped ideas about society and people.

he just ss's our more edgy posts from bored incels who are trying to post max and put no thought other than "i need traction so let me say rape all foids~"