Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based BrazilianSigma is actually an undercovercel whose job is to Blackpill as many people as possible; he's the most blackpilled man alive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21227

Banned
-
He has blackpilled more people than any of us here combined.

He has seen so many blackpills he has to be the most blackpilled man alive.

Him posting on IT is just a high IQ strategy to help fellowcels reject the bluepill and come here.

Everytime he posts he's cucking IT trannies and they're too fucking stupid to realize it JFL :feelskek:

wtf I love BrazilianSigma now

St. Braziliansigmacel

I saw one of his posts recently and I noticed that he started using this website's dark theme. Lmao.

I think the highest possibility is he's just a homo whose not effected by the blackpill but doesn't like it, and wants easy reddit cred.

Imagine how much of a hero he would be if this was actually true lmao. Literally like a real life blackpill Dark Knight.

I had a phase where I was playing 4d chess as a IT larp. It's TOO blackpilled for me.

He's an incel himself that's for sure

He's blackpilled to some extent.

Greatest larp ever ?
I had a phase where I was playing 4d chess as a IT larp. It's TOO blackpilled for me.

I love 4d chess.
Imagine how much of a hero he would be if this was actually true lmao. Literally like a real life blackpill Dark Knight.

Only way to confirm would be to hunt him down and check his blood soy levels.
He's blackpilled to some extent.

Must be close to roping at this point.

Last edited:
Remember, .co is full of fakecels and chads, iTards are the real incels lol

Imagine being known and recognized for being a IncelTear user :feelskek:

Dudes actually a double agent. I'm calling it.

I actually know an incel who was able to operate covertly until he became a moderator in the IT discord. It's very possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back