Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianSigma goes 11 months into my post history to screenshot one of my dogpill posts

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

ded srs, I'm flattered.

Take the dogpill.

take the braziliansmegma pill

Imagine if he dug that far back on a girls facebook profile.

I imagine the dogpill is the 2nd most brutal one to swallow behind the racepill correct ?

I imagine the dogpill is the 2nd most brutal one to swallow behind the racepill correct ?
If he's been through my post history, he should be dogpilled and racepilled by now.

If he's been through my post history, he should be dogpilled and racepilled by now.
I meant for you ? Personally I think the meekspill or criminalpill is the 2nd worst

I meant for you ? Personally I think the meekspill or criminalpill is the 2nd worst
The Meekspill is just another racepill.
t2j1i6qj07c11.png

The Meekspill is just another racepill.
t2j1i6qj07c11.png
But that’s not really the most important part about it. It’s lookism and the fact that le personality is a huge meme. Come on man

But that’s not really the most important part about it. It’s lookism and the fact that le personality is a huge meme. Come on man
It proves that race > face, black Meeks would still be in prison even though he has the same bones.

This is just plain comedy now.

It proves that race > face, black Meeks would still be in prison even though he has the same bones.
Well I haven’t really met anyone that dark. And it’s face>race>height. Good looks can transcend race. But most ethnics are ugly

Soy defending milady's preference.

I am incel who has no life and even I don’t stalk ppl that hard where their post history goes that far back.

You can imagine how big of a loser he is

imagine stalking incel posts from 11 months ago just to cherrypick something

I triggered him.

hes working hard to get those good boy points

Get a job BrazilianSigma.