Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BrazilianSigma exposed!

A fucking NEET is the one defending women and shitting on lonely men. What a joke holy shit LMAO.

Entire squad

TBP ENDORSED

he is unironically more of a truecel than almost anyone I have met on the internet. he is a 30 y/o morbidly obese NEET and KHHV living in a third world country. I don't know how he isn't blackpilled when those are his circumstances and he spends 19 hours a day browsing incel forums

Last edited:
Hes an oldcel who went to the dark side. We need to show him the righteous way of calling out whores on their degenerate behavior.

Chad and Stacy wouldn't spend their time shitting on us.

He should be posting here.

Yeah, this should surprise exactly zero people.

:feelskek:

Of course he's a NEET and an incel. There's no other way for someone to rack up that much Reddit karma on one subreddit alone.

Lol he postmaxxed 40-60 times in a single day on Christmas and New Years, ofc hes a perma rotter

I kinda saw it coming. Why else would someone spends hours mocking ugly virgin men? Its clear that he just wants to feel good about his own miserable life.

And you know what, even I'm not a NEET. What a sad little life he is living.

I kinda saw it coming. Why else would someone spends hours mocking ugly virgin men? Its clear that he just wants to feel good about his own miserable life.

And you know what, even I'm not a NEET. What a sad little life he is living.

The truest of all truecels

Lets preserve this in screenshots before he deletes them:

View attachment 308108 View attachment 308109
Imagine my shock

I'm honestly not surprised. Why else would one person spend 8+ hours daily on a forum for loser virgin men just to mock them for reddit karma? Chads,Stacies, even Beckies and Normies wouldn't spend so much of their time on this forum, digging around and cherrypicking to make us look bad in the worst possible way.

BrazillianSigma can kill himself for all I care, same with the rest of IT for that matter. No skin off my back. I'm going to bed now.

If I could sign Sigma's execution letter right now, I would.

This isn't a surprise or news. You could EASILY infer that he was one of the truest truecels ever just by his posts. JFL if you're surprised or think this is some big reveal.

Not how anything works :feelstastyman:

he is unironically more of a truecel than almost anyone I have met on the internet. he is a 30 y/o morbidly obese NEET and KHHV living in a third world country. I don't know how he isn't blackpilled when those are his circumstances and he spends 19 hours a day browsing incel forums

no, dont make that bastard join. i dont want this scum on our forum

Him converting to incel.co would be a blow to inceltears. It would be a major victory for us.

And if he's reading, accept your fate. Come over, many of us will welcome you.