Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brazilians foids are subhumans to a whole new level

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Nothing else can explain the attraction they feel for the nastiest, most degenerate and filthy things. Brazilian women love to dress as sluts, they have terrible fashion sense. Ugly clothes and they abuse so much on fakeup they literally look like clowns. They also almost all have a tramp stamp if not totally covered on tattos of dubious taste.

They're all bisexual (when not 'straight' up dykes) and love doing kinky and nasty stuff, you'll hardly find a girl who didn't make out with her girl friends. I often hear women in my workplace talk about their sexual experiences, I once heard this hag saying she had sex in a hospital while some relative she was supposed to take care of was [UWSL]hospitalized.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Another one, a fat old witch said with no shame during a happy hour she was cheating on her current boyfriend with her ex-husband. Gross.[/UWSL]

Now, we all know women like thugs and assholes, but brazilian foids have their hybristophilia [UWSL]through the roof*. Women here are OBSESSED with thugs and lowlives, it's insane. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]You can even be ugly, as long as you're a douchebag with a <60 IQ who only smokes pot all day and enjoys beating women, you are ENTITLED to a woman's vagina. She will even have multiple kids with you despite not shuting the fuck up about how abusive you are, just to go crawling back to you everytime and never do anything.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Chadrigo/Chad only

Central Americans are: I'm tired of seeing 2/10 (4'5'' in some cases), 50+-year-old, midget Guatemalan goblinas in my neighborhood.
Guatemala - The Borgen Project

Now, we all know women like thugs and assholes, but brazilian foids have their hybristophilia [UWSL]through the floor. Women here are OBSESSED with thugs and lowlives, it's insane. [/UWSL]
Don't think you have heard of Venezuelan, Colombian, Mexican and slavic whores before. All the same, but shit in Mexico is out of this realm of reality.

I am convinced curries mog Central America spics (giga subhuman people, no wonder why the Spaniards colonized them so quickly): they look as ugly as any of us but have the height of 14-year-olds here.

How are they shorter than malnourished Bengalis from my father's generation after famine and civil war? I have never seen any Central American man taller than my father at 5'2, a lot of them are seriously under 5 feet. :lul:

I am convinced curries mog Central America spics (giga subhuman people, no wonder why the Spaniards colonized them so quickly): they look as ugly as any of us but have the height of 14-year-olds here.

How are they shorter than malnourished Bengalis from my father's generation after famine and civil war? I have never seen any Central American man taller than my father at 5'2, a lot of them are seriously under 5 feet. :lul:
Brutal. I want to go there just to mog the locals

Latinas tend to be shallow and their taste in man is the prime indicator of their superficial nature. I´ve never meet a non-shallow latina.