Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brazilians don't give a fuck

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Made in China :feelshaha::feelshaha:

One reason why Reddit sucks so much ass is the way they're obsessed with "cringe" and deliberately seek it out. Normal people don't do that.

:soy: racism :soy::soy::soy:

Reminds me of the fact that a nigger got super famous in Korea then lost his shit when a few Korean highschool students did the coffin dace meme and painted their faces brown. He used his fame to shit on the very race of people that enabled him to have a great life.

Whining about racism is such a faggot thing to do because as long as there isn't any special law preventing you from doing something for being a certain race it's just lookism. When society bans discrimination of average or below average looking men you get to whine about how being a chink nigger is somewhere

@riceronicel thoughts?

@riceronicel thoughts?
It's Brazil I mean most of Latin America doesn't give a fuck. Their foids are pretty hot but ppl like this need to have their limbs torn off by the Yakuza and Triad mafia. I would do it personally if I wasn't so fucking crippled.

hate those lame soap operas, they always put the same chads and hot women in their gay stories, those fucks can't act at all, they are only there because of looks

It’s rightthink to think that that’s cringe. if you think it’s cringe, you are a good moral person and you value diversity and liberal politics. Like laughing at unfunny politically correct jokes so you can feel like a good person.

it’s just funny