Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianCuckma makes a post making fun of incels. His fellow sub-members then proceed to ironically make fun of him

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Cuckma
Wadawdawdad
Wd
Wdad
Wdawdawd
Wee

Imagine being this pathetic that you try to make fun of others, but in the process you become the subject of the joke.

Last edited:
He's a larping incel spreading the blackpill. I refuse to believe he can be so pathetic to the point of just posting about incels multiple times a day for more than a year for no reason

BrazilianSigma this is for you....
Haha You Fucking fail GTFO

Jfl they called him incel

Tfw your own people turn against you

Fk this guy tbh, idk why he gets so much attention.

okay this is epic

Attachments

• tfw_you_get_eaten_by_the_monster_you_created.jpg
    tfw_you_get_eaten_by_the_monster_you_created.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 11
Lol. I bet if braziliancuckma was a chad they'd all be thinking his "joke" was hilarious. But most his subreddit already knows he's an incel because he's corny and stays on cucktears all day.

Someone link the thread. I want to laugh at that subhuman monkey

Next episode: Brazilian Sigma joins incels.

Next episode: Brazilian Sigma joins incels.
Someone link the thread. I want to laugh at that subhuman monkey
This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/IncelTears
New comments cannot be posted

CuckTears is getting worse, it's 30% criticizing incels and 70% shit-stirring drama, starring Brazilian Smegma.

Man this BrazillianSigma Anime is my favorite so far. Can't wait for the Banishment to Incels.co Arc.

JFL at the IT SJWs getting triggered by BrazillianSmegma using "REEEE". He should stop denying his state of existence and start posting here.

How the fuck does he have 970 000 karma, if he only started in 2018.

God is everyone on cucktears a Internet warrior? Jesus people can stand to be called a name once in a while, incel is used as a insult for us

Braziliansigma makes me feel better about myself, he's the only person i know that is more pathetic than i am

This is sad. IT cucks need to hang up their coat and take the blackpill. If youre on any of these forums its already over for you. Larpering chads aside.

lol, they called him involuntarily celibate and told him to get a hobby.
Apparently, defending wahmen against toxic internet incels isn't enough

I actually feel really bad for him sometimes, you can tell he is incel because he spends all day on reddit and screenshotting .co posts. IT seems like nothing more than a big coping mechanism for him in which he can feel like he belongs somewhere and now even they have turned on him because the bitter truth is IT hate incels not for their dislike of women but because of their social struggles in general

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is gona an hero at this rate

He's a larping incel spreading the blackpill. I refuse to believe he can be so pathetic to the point of just posting about incels multiple times a day for more than a year for no reason

That's what I think.

1. They're cannibalising each other. That or he's sabotaging their credibility in the eyes of Normies.
2. They only screen caption & make fun of shit posts aka strawmanning our arguments & view points. They've acknowledged that. That's pretty fucking stupid & silly in itself.
3. Their whole sub is one big fucking joke.
4. Their weekly advice thread in the terms of one user is also a fucking joke.

I don't understand why this thread isn't pinned.

When we show that the whole Sub Reddit is nothing more than a bullying thread than the whole fucking structure will come crumbling down in an instance.

No SJW will want to be associated with that crap especially when their whole battalions & regiments are made up of oppressed & suppressed Incels (In Denial) & that the "creepy male feminist" shtick is well & truly over for them to ascend meaning that they'll be put on their arses & face the tune we've all been subjected to. Looks matter. Looks, money & status all in that order. Looks make it easier to get money (Linked in requires that you now I believe put your photo up on there) via a job & then status follows on from there.

We don't need any gaslighters to tell us that Looks DO NOT hold us back or doesn't negatively affect us in any way, shape or form... Coz I'm going full metal "fire starting" (metaphorically speaking & in minecraft) should those fuckers try that shit with me anymore.
I don't understand why this thread isn't pinned.

Jfl they called him incel

Last edited:
Am I the only one legitimately unable to understand how "REEEE" is "ableist"? It's an angry expression from an anthropomorphic meme frog. I honestly don't understand how you get "ableism" out of that. Do they think pepe is supposed to be retarded (or otherwise mentally impaired) by default? Do they just not know the origins of the word? Did the 119 people who upvoted that comment think this before upvoting, or did they read a comment with a buzzword and engage in groupthink?

Hell, if they said "REEE" was "alt-right", even that would be understandable due to the word's association with pepe, and people on the alt-right having used pepe a couple of years ago (and making as offensive versions as they possibly could at one point in a troll op). Of course I wouldn't agree with that logic at all, but at least I'd be able to understand the logical deduction that made them arrive at that conclusion.

I'm really getting old and out of touch. I'm at the point where trying to figure out and understand what is offensive (and why) in [current year] society is like attempting to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics.

t. 32 year old boomer.

Last edited:
1. They're cannibalising each other. That or he's sabotaging their credibility in the eyes of Normies.
2. They only screen caption & make fun of shit posts aka strawmanning our arguments & view points. They've acknowledged that. That's pretty fucking stupid & silly in itself.
3. Their whole sub is one big fucking joke.
4. Their weekly advice thread in the terms of one user is also a fucking joke.
They can't argue with real points about the blackpill so all they can do is go after threads that are meant to be jokes, but good thing the normies are catching on to their tactics so they won't have anything left to talk about in their echo chamber, unless they try to argue against the blackpill and end up looking stupid. Not even their subreddit head moderator gets laid, so that proves being a nice guy cuck doesn't help you get you pussy no matter how extreme you are. After having all this on display I bet their sub helped recruit more incels here than from anywhere else.

It's already over for him.