Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Braziliancels GTFIH

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
What is your opinion/forecast for your current election ? Do you even give a shit/vote ?

Last edited:
Bolsonaro almost got 50% of the votes and won without the need of a second phase. If he doesn't win in the second phase we can be 100% sure that the elections in Brazil are frauded.

Also, foids and faggots on suicide watch. Go to Twitter, type in some keywords like "medo" (fear), google translate the posts and have a blast. Hilarious stuff.

Bolsonaro almost got 50% of the votes and won without the need of a second phase. If he doesn't win in the second phase we can be 100% sure that the elections in Brazil are frauded.

Also, foids and faggots on suicide watch. Go to Twitter, type in some keywords like "medo" (fear), google translate the posts and have a blast. Hilarious stuff.
They are talking about an event that happened yesterday. What happened?

Did a high percentage of people vote ? In France a lot of people who usually don't vote did vote on the second phase to kick out the Le Pen clique. However the partial scores were tighter and less predictable (4 big candidates had each about 20%).
I can imagine that lmao

Do you believe Bolsonaro can actually change anything in Brazil if he wins

Do you believe Bolsonaro can actually change anything in Brazil if he wins
I believe it will happen just like it did with Trump. He can change some minor things here and there but the true elites that rule the shit will interfere and stop him from changing some key stuff. I don't know exactly how they do it (blackmail, threat) but they always do it.

Just look at Trump and the American troops in Syria. You literally cannot become the American president and go against the AIPAC or the "war on terror" agenda.

I don't know exactly what these key points would be in Brazil but I'm strongly inclined to believe drug trafficking is one of them.

The world nowadays is strictly divided in terms of roles, each country/region has a role in the great scheme of things, for example China is for cheap labor to produce all the plastic shit we use and whatnot, etc. South America is cocaine and weed, and I doubt they'll let Bolsonaro really steamroll over the favelas and drug lords there like he would like to do.

I do believe security will improve though. At the very least, the military and police will get a moral boost against the criminals.