Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Braziliancels, GTFIH

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was browsing jewbook and came across a Brazilian profile, apparently, she's a JB (around 16 I think) and has pictures of her exposing her boobs, ass, etc. classic whore. and I saw that she's in a relationship with an older chad,he is around 23s I think. this is fucking suifuel, you see pics of her and her JB friends exposing themselves publicly.

Braziliancels, how the fuck you can stand it? I wanted to kill myself immediately. I have a Brazilian friend(not on the forum) and he tells me stories about Chads fucks JBs on a daily basis, bros what the fuck,it is fucking suifuel man how you stand it?
for those who dont know, age of consent in Brazil is 14. I guess she was 16 at the worst, looked younger but with big boobs

what is the point if you cant fuck?
You can always hope, and there are some who are going to succeed and I dont want them in jail for that

You can always hope, and there are some who are going to succeed and I dont want them in jail for that
if you ever ascend then you were never incel

I try not to leave my house.

I was gonna say I wish the age of consent was 14 in USA, but not like it really matters to me

I go to university here my dude. I see this type of shit on a daily basis. It's impossible to convey the suifuels I get here with words; the English language doesn't have enough words to allow me to describe it.

The worst thing is knowing that you never got that when you were young. No amount of moneymaxing can make up for the lack of teen sex.

@braziliansigma

Thoughts, cuck?

You see that a lot around shopping malls and dining places (like pizzerias, burger joints etc). Pure van fuel tbh

Brazil seems like hell on earth. You have to constantly see Chad fucking JB while you avoid getting killed in your favela

seems like a scary place tbh

There shouldn't be an age, it should be legal to fuck a foid as long as she menstruates
Would make sense but aren't there statistics that show that foids have a higher chance of dying if they try to reproduce at ages that are too young?

I close my eyes and turn around

I didn't say you should get them pregnant, but yeah. Younger foids are more likely to die during chilldbirth, with modern hospitals everything should be fine though
I mean if getting them pregnant wasn't the issue we might as well be able to fuck foids that can "consent". if a foid that's like 5 years old some fucking how could conclude "sure fuck me" I don't see the issues because it was a mutual thing