Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Braziliancel arrested before going ER

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So this braziliancel 18yo arrested before going ER

Some braziliancel please translate this messages tbh @GameDevCel

Is that a fucking kunai?

Lmao, worse than failed sui tbh.

we need help indeed
From my limited Spanish knowledge, it looks as though the guy is saying that he will go in and kill all the students.
And in the second message, he's detailing the things he will bring with him and how "camouflage masks" etc.

From my limited Spanish knowledge, it looks as though the guy is saying that he will go in and kill all the students.
And in the second message, he's detailing the things he will bring with him and how "camouflage masks" etc.
Your spanish must be good tbh.

translates me tbh

You have to be pretty stupid to be caught, especially in a country like Brazil.

what was go going to shoot up, his school? damn he had two pistols could've been the next cho

1st pic : Teenager detained after reports that he was going to go er

2nd pic : Open after my suicide

3rd pic (with text) : "He said his target was Feg"(Feg? - prob school/person)
"Take care"
"He said that he was gonna kill all girls who study there"
3rd pic (text not on whatsapp) : "wait, what?"

Last pic : Saying that we think these things won't happen here. Said the guy entered the school with his stuff and was detained and in the police right now.

Last pic (snapchat(?) text) : Worried asking God to take care of their children.

So this braziliancel 18yo arrested before going ER

View attachment 99372
View attachment 99373

Some braziliancel please translate this messages tbh @GameDevCel
Translation first pic:
Be careful man
He said that he will kill all the girls who study/studied there

Translation second pic:
Sometimes there are things that happen in brazil and around the world, where we think, that will never happen here in Mogi Guaçu.... Wrong

This morning a minor was arrested for trying enter the school Luiz Martini with similar gear used in the Suzano case, masks with skulls on it, knives, camouflaged clothes, fake guns? They caught him before entering the school and is now at the police station

dumbasses shouldnt post on social media before doing it

1st pic : Teenager detained after reports that he was going to go er

2nd pic : Open after my suicide

3rd pic (with text) : "He said his target was Feg"(Feg? - prob school/person)
"Take care"
"He said that he was gonna kill all girls who study there"
3rd pic (text not on whatsapp) : "wait, what?"

Last pic : Saying that we think these things won't happen here. Said the guy entered the school with his stuff and was detained and in the police right now.

Last pic (snapchat(?) text) : Worried asking God to take care of their children.
Translation first pic:
Be careful man
He said that he will kill all the girls who study/studied there

Translation second pic:
Sometimes there are things that happen in brazil and around the world, where we think, that will never happen here in Mogi Guaçu.... Wrong

This morning a minor was arrested for trying enter the school Luiz Martini with similar gear used in the Suzano case, masks with skulls on it, knives, camouflaged clothes, fake guns? They caught him before entering the school and is now at the police station
thanks for translation buddy boyos

I didn’t know that ninjas were also trained in the art of mass shootings

@Cuyen
Tranlate:

Title:
Young man is detained by GCM (Municipal Civil Guard) of Mogi Guaçu after accusation that would terrify school.

1-He said her target and Feg (some foid !?). Be careful man He said he wants to kill all the girls who studied / studied there.

2-Sometimes facts happen for Brazil and the world, there we think, here will never happen this, here is Mogi Guaçu ..... wrong
Today, a minor was detained trying to enter Luiz Martini school with equipment similar to Suzano's, masks with skulls, knives, camouflaged clothes, weapons (simulacrum), but was detained before entering school, is being presented at the police station in this time....

It was like he said: leave our world of illusions and pay more attention to our reality.

3(White)-God, take care of our kids at school! Where are we going to stop?

the guy was even going full naruto in their ass, shame :cryfeels:

I saw that at a newspaper in the streets today. BR shooter copycats are failing harder and harder, kek.

I can translate it, give me some time.

I saw that at a newspaper in the streets today. BR shooter copycats are failing harder and harder, kek.

thanks boyo other braziliancels alreay translated it.

this kid is pretyy stupid btw lmao

BRs love Naruto.

I think they lack the experience, they think just because it's brazil it will be easy