Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brazilian women asked when they first had sex *TRIGGER WARNING*

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
7be471d3b249fb49b6f9f33cc305aff1a13d602bff29cb08669b57d116255616.png
8cc50a2a0d5b1e9e3dd5b4ad450549992860bacc7b3ca90ff078df1d972b4e8b.png
8fd5c8472e456f23a9af15b996fe2204304fd5723144337ed054e12daa9974e4.png

b-b-b-b-but @Edmund_Kemper said girls under 14 are innocent!

@METALMILITA88

"11 teehee kkkk"

WHY DO WANT ME TO DESTROY MY WALL

why are all the poor people so degenerate?

poor IT users lurking right now

They are born into puberty already :feelskek:

In the future female babies will come out of the womb with fertile hips and fully developed tits :lul:

11 wtf :feelswhat:

Yet a 20-something year old would never fuck a teen boy. :fuk:

b-b-b-b-but @Edmund_Kemper said girls under 14 are innocent!

@METALMILITA88
This post will go right over his head just like every other death blow against his agecuck cult.

He’ll probably say it’s wrong because the 14 year old was in middle school and not high school. As if it makes a difference.

Also Brazilian foids are huge sluts who would have thought.

Brazil is degenerate city, so its honestly no surprise their foids are fucking at age 11.

I was under the assumption women magically become adults at 18, according to pig logic

>thinking this isn't the case for every country out there
just imagine

They are born into puberty already :feelskek:

In the future female babies will come out of the womb with fertile hips and fully developed tits :lul:

11 wtf :feelswhat:
normal age here in brazil, guys were already having sex at 12

Cherry picked comments and potential sampling bias
@METALMILITA88

If you come up with anything that contradicts his views, he will pull up a random logical fallacy and accuse you of it.

Oh, this post shows EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT when i said that "my" country was awful and that the so-called "agecucks" are despicable hypocrites; Mind you, most of the girls by 14-17 here already knows to use pills (the 13 year old ones are whores here too, just to mind you, the 11-12 are exceptions but also exist, but 14 most of them already start being addicted to sex), so imagine that they always get cummed inside them, these teens even brag about swallowing the cum; there are hypocrites that pretend they are kids but they themselves would LOVE to fuck teens in their prime, of course i am not the one that fucks them, the age of consent is 14 here and i am not the one getting benefit from it; OTHER FACT: These sexhaving teen foids in their prime REJECT AND DESPISE virgin guys, especially if the guy is older and virgin (AKA an incel). Gladly this post exists, because Brazil is an awful and despicable place; heaven for sexhavers, HELL for incels.

Last edited:
Oh, this post shows EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT when i said that "my" country was awful and that the so-called "agecucks" are despicable hypocrites; Mind you, most of the girls by 14-17 here already knows to use pills (the 13 year old ones are whores here too, just to mind you, the 11-12 are exceptions but also exist, but 14 most of them already start being addicted to sex), so imagine that they always get cummed inside them, these teens even brag about swallowing the cum; there are hypocrites that pretend they are kids but they themselves would LOVE to fuck teens in their prime, of course i am not the one that fucks them, the age of consent is 14 here and i am not the one getting benefit from it; OTHER FACT: These sexhaving teen foids in their prime REJECT AND DESPISE virgin guys, especially if the guy is older and virgin (AKA an incel). Gladly this post exists, because Brazil is an awful and despicable place; heaven for sexhavers, HELL for incels.
hard to swallow pill
their prime is in their early-mid teens

that's why the gatekeeping and taboo are so strong and the punishment for breaking it so hard

Agecucks on suicide watch.

Also jfl if you think white foids arent just as slutty at that age

Agecucks are coping like crazy right now.

pretty sure this is incredibly common in poor countries(jfl at thinking brazil is much beyond a third world country lol).in the phiiphines i heard that by the time they are 20-22 it's already expected of them to already have kids.

Agecucks on suicide watch. "B-b-but it's immoral!"

Words on a screen = potential LARP :feelsjuice:

I would ask my 17 year old brazillian friend whether she's virgin or not:giga:.
I am afraid she won't be:whatfeels:

@METALMILITA88

If you come up with anything that contradicts his views, he will pull up a random logical fallacy and accuse you of it.
It is cognitive dissonance of the highest order. I don’t know how someone could mentally deceive themselves the way he does.

gross degenerate shit

lolita was a blackpilled book

I don't understand, what does anime foids have to do with this?
@trying to ascend never began
And then people complain about 16 year old joining here
"11 teehee kkkk"
why are all the poor people so degenerate?
This post will go right over his head just like every other death blow against his agecuck cult.

He’ll probably say it’s wrong because the 14 year old was in middle school and not high school. As if it makes a difference.

Also Brazilian foids are huge sluts who would have thought.
Can someone explain to me what's going on?

I don't understand, what does anime foids have to do with this?

Can someone explain to me what's going on?
Faggot mods censoring and trolling a post because it goes against their agecuck narrative.

Faggot m0ds censoring and trolling a post because it goes against their agecuck narrative.
The OP was edited? What? It doesn't say it was edited by mod team. Usually when a post is edited by mod team then it says it was.

The OP was edited? What? It doesn't say it was edited by mod team. Usually when a post is edited by mod team then it says it was.
OP did not edit this.

By OP I meant original post, not original poster.
It was edited. It has images from a Facebook comment section showing the topic of this post.

Who is the mod that went this far?

I thought it was a consensus that most women over 15 are not virgins and can consent I just found out here on .is that anglos treat teenage women like pure angels :feelshaha: