Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brazilian woman is pushed into a fire and beaten by mob after she kills children

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=af0_1486604645[/video]​
Stblackops2cel bless our 3rd world brothers, she would've gotten away with it in a cucked western country.
She burned 3 children killing one and injuring 2.

I love brazilians. Very entertaining "people".

Akarin said:
I love brazilians. Very entertaining "people".

America is going to be just like Brazil in about 50 years.

I can't imagine how much damage you're doing to your brain by watching gore videos all day.

Framecel222 said:
I can't imagine how much damage you're doing to your brain by watching gore videos all day.

It's only once a while, only when I want to see a slaughter.

If she killed children she deserves it

Incel is starting to get unhealthy it seems.

I thought only temper posted this shit

It looks like they are trying to tame a wild caveman who time traveled from the stone age, just look at that nasty bitch.

Well i mean, my mom should have killed me ages ago. I should never have been born

What she ran away. So bull shit. I got hyped

Whats the date of this video??? Nothing like this were in evidence recently here O_o

LOL, even mobs are cucked these days. Like half of these dudes are just standing there filming.

Framecel222 said:

Says the 6/10 mentalcel who posts here instead of fucking women.

FACEandLMS said:
Says the 6/10 mentalcel who posts here instead of fucking women.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

FACEandLMS said:
At least you admit it.

It's been a tough redpill to swallow. Before I thought I could just looksmax and get laid. Now I know that there's truly nothing I can do. It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back