Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brazilian truecel gets rejected by foid in front of the whole internet

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I'm not going to translate the whole thing, even if you don't speak Portuguese you can still understand what's going on. The boy on the video has had a crush on that foid for years. They went to an anime event together, and he thought it was a good idea to tell the crew who was filming the event for their youtube channel that he has been friend zoned by his classmate. The guy who owns that channel was trying to talk the foid into kissing the ugly boy. You can watch the rest. It's still funny even if you can't understand what they're saying.

maybe he needs to have more personality

Yep, suifuel. She even heightmogs him jfl

Just take a shower and be more out there hehe

He wasn't confident enough

I can't watch it with sound.

Paulista manlet
At least it has low inhibition!
She gave a helping hand in the end he is better than many here! 11:26

Last edited:
He's so repulsive to her that even a peck kiss is too much. Brutal.

He's so repulsive to her that even a peck kiss is too much. Brutal.
And she says she is his "friend". She probably doesn't wanna ruin their friendship.

She gave a helping hand in the end he is better than many here! 11:26
That was some other foid who took one for the team. She probably rinsed her mouth with bleach for the next couple of days

He is ugly. He has a weak frame/weak body. He seems poor.

What he expected the foids to like in him? His glasses? The t-shirt his mom bought to him? His awkward personality?

Look I am just saying that if he had any substance he could have fared better. You guys have to agree with me.
I am not talking about he magically becoming a Chad overnight and having sex with every girl in the 3rd World shithole he is from.

I am talking about having a better body. His frame is very weak. He should start eating better, putting some weight, doing some exercise, going to a gym or simply doing some sport. I see that he is very young. But still he looks underfed.

The way he acts is also disturbing. He seems to have some kind of mental handicap. He should at least hold his posture correctly. I am not talking about "acting alpha", I am talking about being fucking upright while you stand.
lol you joindatemog me yet you can't see it? His height and frame are death sentence tier. His hopes are surgeries and LL

The girl is his looksmatch lmao

And she says she is his "friend". She probably doesn't wanna ruin their friendship.
friends kiss each other on BOTH cheeks in brazil as a greeting. She's a liar

Im brazilian, he got rejected because brazilian girls like "Ze Droguinha" (the brazilian version of chads)
These "Ze Droguinha's" will pump and dump them and then these girls will cry because of that and jump on the next "Ze Droguinha's" cock.
Bottom line is that brazilian girls are just sexy bitches with big ass

Foids will be foids.

I always wonder how can people like Lachiwski and the subhuman in the video hail from the same land. Doesn't makes sense. Shows how random genetic lottery is.

What he expected the foids to like in him? His glasses? The t-shirt his mom bought to him? His awkward personality?

Look I am just saying that if he had any substance he could have fared better. You guys have to agree with me.
I am not talking about he magically becoming a Chad overnight and having sex with every girl in the 3rd World shithole he is from.

I am talking about having a better body. His frame is very weak. He should start eating better, putting some weight, doing some exercise, going to a gym or simply doing some sport. I see that he is very young. But still he looks underfed.

The way he acts is also disturbing. He seems to have some kind of mental handicap. He should at least hold his posture correctly. I am not talking about "acting alpha", I am talking about being fucking upright while you stand.
I agree this needs to be said more especially for young ones

T R A U M A T I Z E D

Those foids are suifuel

Agree. This all goes back to my mathmatical formula thread

Latin american girls try to copy American girls in everything.
Yeah, but latin american girls can't even copy american women, they're too stupid even to copy other things
The only thing latin american girls do right is shake their fucking asses and have sex with a lot of chads and spread STD all over the continent

That creepy smile isn't helping any.

Beware, latinas are cunning leeches. They stay with ugly dudes just for money and gifts.

Those latinas fuck Chad all week long. And in the weekend they go shopping with ugly dudes, the ugly dumb dudes spend a lot of money on them.

The trick is they give 0 sex to the ugly guys paying and giving them gifts. And fuck Chad for free.

I have a coworker. He bought a lot of expensive Christmas gifts for his girlfriend. The bitch is only using him. While that coworker work all day long, she goes to a college and suck Chad cock.

I am extremely low IQ brother. Numbers and math hurt my brain.
So true man, they say what matters is the personality but they will fuck dudes who have looks or money (and will fuck the with just money the less they so can get stuff 4 nothing)

This is what happens when you are bluepillled

HOLY SHIT !!!!!! SUCIDEFUL TAG PLEASE !

YOU DESTROY HIM

That’s probably Brazilian Sigma, he’s an incel in denial.

I'm not going to translate the whole thing, even if you don't speak Portuguese you can still understand what's going on. The boy on the video has had a crush on that foid for years. They went to an anime event together, and he thought it was a good idea to tell the crew who was filming the event for their youtube channel that he has been friend zoned by his classmate. The guy who owns that channel was trying to talk the foid into kissing the ugly boy. You can watch the rest. It's still funny even if you can't understand what they're saying.

Why do all foids put on that fucking disturbing smile when being asked for a relationship? Happened to me to.

Poor truecel.

I am not even joking. He looks miles better than I do. It's over. :feelsrope:

@SeifEsteem Why the hate tbh, he really does mog me. I have mild upper eyelid exposure, big forehead, recessed chin and hooked Jew nose. That kid easily mogs me into oblivion.

He's alpha as fuck to be able to approach looking like that. He has more courage and confidence than all of his peers combined. He's not even awkward that's just the failo effect of being ugly.
Meanwhile Ariana Grande only dates skeleton looking guys. Frame is genetic it doesn't matter what you do. He hasn't even finished puberty yet and all the girls have. He might even be a giga tallfag lanklet. He's not underfed, his mom is most likely an ugly genetic trash planklet and he got his genetics from her. Kendall Jenner got her thin genetics from her dad.
The way he acts is also disturbing. He seems to have some kind of mental handicap. He should at least hold his posture correctly. I am not talking about "acting alpha", I am talking about being fucking upright while you stand.[/QUOTE]
That's just failo effect. I agree with the posture though.