Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brazilian Sigma has an account here. [MODS GET IN HERE DED SRS]

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Today is 9/19/19.
If you are an outsider, you can't really search for old post that had not been resurrected.
Just 4 hours ago, he uploaded one of my post from 3/28/19. He must have been REALLY DIGGING if he was an outsider to find an old post... but why?

Oh wait, its because he saw my NEWEST post I made around the same time, and in this post I said this:

Brazilian must have some bone to pick with me and @LiterallyASoyboy or something. Out of the millions of threads to cherrypick, he picked something done by me from HALF A YEAR ago, RIGHT AFTER me and @LiterallyASoyboy complained about feeling regret about posting stuff online.

Weird Fact, ALL OF HIS POST WERE SCREENSHOTS TAKEN DURING WHEN THE THREADS ARE AROUND A COUPLE HOURS/DAYS OLD. HIS SCREENSHOT OF MY OLD POST (FROM HALF A YEAR AGO) WAS DONE AN HOUR AGO, MAKING THE OLDEST POST FOR HIM TO FEATURE.
IF HE SAVED THE SCREENSHOT OF MY POST FROM LONG AGO, it would say something like ''8 hours ago in the screenshot'' But it didn't.

@knajjd
@Ryo_Hazuki
@i_a_m_i
@SergeantIncel
@mental_out

PM me mods, unless there is a way to search for old post while not being logged in, I might have some suspects.

In my opinion, the tendency that most young feminists have to talk about their submission fetish is gross. They are supposed to talk about women's issues as their primary focus, not to rationalize and support a fetish that they happen to have most of the times.

I suspect that feminists are more likely to suffer from hybristophilia and that the amount of "sub&slaves" who are into feminism is extremely high.

I don't know if a girl with this fetish is more likely to be come a feminist, or if feminism generates this kind of behavior. I'm currently more inclined to believe that submissive girls with deranged fetishes are more inclined towards feminism. I would like to read a study on this matter.

In my opinion, the tendency that most young feminists have to talk about their submission fetish is gross. They are supposed to talk about women's issues as their primary focus, not to rationalize and support a fetish that they happen to have most of the times.

I suspect that feminists are more likely to suffer from hybristophilia and that the amount of "sub&slaves" who are into feminism is extremely high.

I don't know if a girl with this fetish is more likely to be come a feminist, or if feminism generates this kind of behavior. I'm currently more inclined to believe that submissive girls with deranged fetishes are more inclined towards feminism. I would like to read a study on this matter.
High IQ. Baffles me why Brazillian would go this far back in time to post it.

Imagine, IncelTears make fun of us for obsessing about virginity while they are ironically even more obsessed about virgins :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

PM me mods, unless there is a way to search for old post while not being logged in, I might have some suspects.
you can easily search through incels.co using google's search operators as well. you can go on and tell me anyway if you have reason to suspect someone is a fake, though, of course.

you can easily search through incels.co using google's search operators as well. you can go on and tell me anyway if you have reason to suspect someone is a fake, though, of course.
Thanks!

@needsolution he is it :feelstrash: BAN HIM

he might have found it on Google

He must have been REALLY DIGGING if he was an outsider to find an old post
Well that's not out of character for him, at least last I checked.

I think it's pretty clear he has an account here, since he is so invested in the forum. Must be really hard not having any friends or gf, huh? He spends more time here daily than most of the active user base.

@Admiral_Arkantos Check this out, it is pretty big news

This is really unsettling
@Brazilian Sigma

Yikes! Maybe, just maybe, something went wrong. Lets unpack this.

This member limits who may view their full profile.

About time yall realised i had an account here

I mean yeah, he's an incel after all

Of course he does

It will be hard to find who is him, but you can just range ban Brazilians, sorry @Mainländer

interesting thread for detectivecels to search for the sigma account on this forum