Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brazilian Sigma appreciation thread

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I've become your huge fan.
You archive our best posts so if this forum gets shut down some day, we have an archive.
You have done all this for free. Huge respect, buddy boyo!!

full

Also, I'm not your only fan:

Yup. Like I said he's based and has an IQ of a billion for continuously making CuckTears believe he's on their side.

He does a good job spreading the blackpill

I wish whatever Sigmacel and other IT cucks claimed were true. I wish the blackpil wasn't true and foids weren't hypergamous and Chads never existed. I wish women didn't had insane expectations from men and they really cared about a man's personality and not so much about his looks. I wish Sigma was right and I was wrong. But wishes don't always come true and that makes me sad.

Brazilian Sigma should be Bombed Tbh

Yup. Like I said he's based and has an IQ of a billion for continuously making CuckTears believe he's on their side.
Classic and based infiltration tactic - sigma is a modern day 007 james bond who is on a covert black op to spread the blackpill via IT

I wish whatever Sigmacel and other IT cucks claimed were true. I wish the blackpil wasn't true and foids weren't hypergamous and Chads never existed. I wish women didn't had insane expectations from men and they really cared about a man's personality and not so much about his looks. I wish Sigma was right and I was wrong. But wishes don't always come true and that makes me sad.
I wish so as well tbh ngl

BrazilianSigma likes my posts a lot, he often puts them on IT to spread the blackpill and infuriate the soys on there. Thank you for your continued support, Sigma. :blackpill::dab:

We made him famous. He should appreciate us.

Stop giving him attention.

Same here. Even when I try to enter the bluepill mindset it just doesn't work for me. It all falls down on its place on the end and there's next to nothing you can do about it. Foids will chase chad's cock and men will keep getting cucked and cucked till the end of the days thanks to their naiveness and stupidity.

He is one of the overseas I.N.C.E.L operatives with the task of destroying the enemy from the inside

The biggest whiteknight on earth

I have to give it to him he has stamina and dedication to his side of the team. If only he was blackpilled he would postmog everyone here lol

When I think of Sigma I think of that KKK grand wizard saying I love black people, they kill other black people the most. Sigma is the black guy(Incel) killing other black guys(Spreading the blackpill to normies & IT cucks).

BrazilianSigma likes my posts a lot, he often puts them on IT to spread the blackpill and infuriate the soys on there. Thank you for your continued support, Sigma. :blackpill::dab:
I only got featured once tbh.

Honestly the more I think about it the more I'm inclined to believe this is true.

Brazilian Smegma
> Browse Incel forums 24/7
> Basically no life.
> Picks the most blackpilled post to wake up copers lurking on IT

He is Incel. He is based.

All Heil Brazilian Smegma.

I love braziliansigma

Brazilian Smegma

[Chorus]
Pullin' out the coupe at the lot
Told 'em fuck 12, fuck SWAT
Bustin' all the bales out the box
I just hit a lick with the box
Had to put the stick in a box, mmh
Pour up the whole damn seal, I'ma get lazy
I got the mojo deals, we been trappin' like the '80s
She sucked a nigga soul, got the Cash App
Told 'em wipe a nigga nose, say slatt, slatt
I won't never sell my soul, and I can back that