Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brazilian man who was somewhat famous on BR internet and a mod in some BR Imageboards just went ER

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
https://www.diariodepenapolis.com.b...mulher_atira_nela_e_depois_se_mata/16/06/2018
Inb4 even the international media uses it to promove anti-incel propaganda.

He shot a foid after being rejected by her and then killed himself.

The author of the shoot, André Luiz Gil Garcia, 29 years old, after killing the young woman, shot against his own chest and died while receiving medical care
1529196343373 01

He was not even ugly lol. 5/10.

He was famous on BR internet under the nickname "Kyo El Fuego Sancto" (Kyo the holy fire). He once death-threatened a famous Brazilian singer and actress for being a racemixer, lol. That case went on BR TV.

I never knew he was really going to do something like that, I always saw him posting on some BR imageboards lol.

Last edited:
He has my respect alone just by being anti race mixing

this shit is going to become more common when you modern society encourages the 80/20 and making female hypergamous.

not saying i agree with going ER but i understand why guys are doing it.

He was famous on BR internet under the nickname "Kyo El Fuego Sancto" (Kyo the holy fire). He once death-threatened a famous Brazilian singer and actress for being a racemixer, lol. That case went on BR TV.
Name of the actress?

He just killed one foid. He's useless.

Not being ugly nowadays is not enough, foids want to feel atraction, they want 8/10.

Guess the foid will never reject anyone again.

In the chest wtf? the bastard wanted to go in the most painful way, it's better in the head, put the revolver in your mouth and bang, done nothing to worry about.

The article is poorly written. Did he approach a random roastie?

Name of the actress?
Simony. She is white and ONLY dates and marries blacks, one after the other, lol.

Kyo said he was going to kidnap, rape and kill her racemixed daughter back then. I remember it very well.

Here's a news piece from then. You can paste all in google translator, Portuguese -> English translations are mostly decent since the languages are not that different.

http://ego.globo.com/famosos/notici...cas-filha-ameacaram-de-sequestro-e-morte.html

At least he took one femoid with himself.

The article is poorly written. Did he approach a random roastie?
According to the article she was sitting in a square with a female friend, he went there, catcalled her and then shot her when rejected. Then shot himself (on the chest, WTF).

Holy fuck he literally had a 0 frag :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The ER was most likely poorly and quickly planned. According to some people on imageboards, he was deemed to be arrested soon that's why he did it.

She might become paraplegic or even tetraplegic though. The shot went into the back of her neck.

Já a vítima que foi baleada também foi socorrida por uma unidade do Resgate, do Corpo de Bombeiros, até a Santa Casa. Por conta da gravidade dos ferimentos, a jovem teve que ser transferida para a Santa Casa de Araçatuba. Segundo o último boletim médico divulgado pela unidade hospitalar, ela passou por cirurgia na manhã ontem para retirar um fragmento do projétil que fraturou uma vértebra dela. O estado de saúde era considerado estável. A vítima estava consciente e conversava normalmente. A partir de agora, as equipes médicas irão avaliar se a bala pode ter causado algum tipo de sequela nos movimentos do corpo.

Simony. She is white and ONLY dates and marries blacks, one after the other, lol.
Is she white? Very dark ethnic eyes.

Not a looker certainly, and looks like she has a taste for younger goodlooking and lightskinned mulatos.

Nothing triggering at all tbh I've seen much worse and heard worse from Brasil, the guy must have been insane to be triggered by this

Is she white? Very dark ethnic eyes.

Not a looker certainly, and looks like she has a taste for younger goodlooking and lightskinned mulatos.

Nothing triggering at all tbh I've seen much worse and heard worse from Brasil, the guy must have been insane to be triggered by this
She is considered white in Brazil, although she's most likely not pure. Must have some native mix as far as her looks go.

He was a very depressed guy tbh, he always talked about killing himself on chans but I didn't think he would actually go ER.
1529252886195 21

0 casualties? People are so shit at ER'ing. Can we get a good ER? Even ER was shit at ER'ing.

I swear to God if I ever reached a point of "ER'ing" I would WRECK HAVOC AND HUNDREDS WOULD DIE.

In fact I would plan in such a way where I would never be caught by forensics or law enforcement, I would literally ER over and over again.

She is considered white in Brazil, although she's most likely not pure. Must have some native mix as far as her looks go.

He was a very depressed guy tbh, he always talked about killing himself on chans but I didn't think he would actually go ER.
View attachment 21835
Must be horrible being a white incel in Brasil tbh

0 casualties? People are so shit at ER'ing. Can we get a good ER? Even ER was shit at ER'ing.

I swear to God if I ever reached a point of "ER'ing" I would WRECK HAVOC AND HUNDREDS WOULD DIE.

In fact I would plan in such a way where I would never be caught by forensics or law enforcement, I would literally ER over and over again.
easier said than done, boyo

I think the reason both for she not dying and he having to shoot himself on chest instead of head was the fact he only had a .22 caliber.

This is a very weak caliber and normally needs more than one shot to kill, imagine shooting yourself unsuccessfully in the head, your life will be a complete nightmare after that.

Most BRs are shitty poor (he himself was, I remember some people making fun of him for it on chans) and weapons are costly, only drug dealers have access to AK 47s and so. Legal weapons are very difficult to be obtained, he certainly got this .22 in some local favela.

He went for the most painful but certain route, bleeding to death after a shot in the heart.

Also, the foid is very likely losing legs/arms movement since she was shot in the nape, which is arguably worse than dying.
Must be horrible being a white incel in Brasil tbh
It certainly is. And having to hear "JBW" shit on top of that :feelsrope:

Just being white and ugly already feels like losing hard at life tbh. Whites are the most attractive race, why did I have to be ugly?? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

As an ugly white guy you experience the worst of both words. Too white to be a quota-receiver poor victim of society vehemently defended by liberals, too ugly to JBW.

Last edited:
easier said than done, boyo

Let's use our imagination for fun:

In 2018 you have security cameras and phones recording everywhere. Forensic technology is very good, ie. they can get your finger prints. Hair follicles. People have been identified by the footprints of their shoes. The goal is to never let your identity be known. That is the only rule that matters.

You have to be highly scrupulous. Every step must be carefully planned:

How do you arrive at the scene? Your moms car? License plates caught on cam. Prison time for you.

How do you get your gun? Buy it at the store? They will trace the gun shells to all gun purchases in the area. Prison time for you.

You're making a bomb? Where did you buy the materials? Dangerous material require identification. You might be put on red-flag list. Prison time for you.

Doing anything over the internet? Better be using TOR + SOCKS5 proxies over a hacked RDP connection while using public WIFI otherwise prison time for you.

The point that I am making is that one slip-up is enough for FBI / Interpol / CIA / CSIS / NSA to identify you. But... this is a BIG BUT: Any 140+ IQ psycho with the right set of skills can cause havoc for a very long time if he wanted to. Very long time. I've been waiting for one to pop up.

Last edited:
A bucket of gas and a match would make her more beautiful.

It would be like a fucking christmas tree burning.
The most incredible thing is that the foid in a wheelchair will have more partners than anyone of us.

Killing one person is not going ER.

I've never heard of this guy, he seems to be a bit mixed( maybe white iberian), but I bet the media will say he's a white supremacist and far right activist, in fact he just another victim of isolationism.

View attachment 21835
it was always over for hairychestcels tbh

I don't think it's possible to go ER in Brazil. It's just Tuesday.

Let's use our imagination for fun:

In 2018 you have security cameras and phones recording everywhere. Forensic technology is very good, ie. they can get your finger prints. Hair follicles. People have been identified by the footprints of their shoes. The goal is to never let your identity be known. That is the only rule that matters.

You have to be highly scrupulous. Every step must be carefully planned:

How do you arrive at the scene? Your moms car? License plates caught on cam. Prison time for you.

How do you get your gun? Buy it at the store? They will trace the gun shells to all gun purchases in the area. Prison time for you.

You're making a bomb? Where did you buy the materials? Dangerous material require identification. You might be put on red-flag list. Prison time for you.

Doing anything over the internet? Better be using TOR + SOCKS5 proxies over a hacked RDP connection while using public WIFI otherwise prison time for you.

The point that I am making is that one slip-up is enough for FBI / Interpol / CIA / CSIS / NSA to identify you. But... this is a BIG BUT: Any 140+ IQ psycho with the right set of skills can cause havoc for a very long time if he wanted to. Very long time. I've been waiting for one to pop up.
Just play videogames man, you can come play Monster Hunter with me.

That's a rather weak high score.

https://www.diariodepenapolis.com.b...mulher_atira_nela_e_depois_se_mata/16/06/2018
Inb4 even the international media uses it to promove anti-incel propaganda.

He shot a foid after being rejected by her and then killed himself.

The author of the shoot, André Luiz Gil Garcia, 29 years old, after killing the young woman, shot against his own chest and died while receiving medical care
View attachment 21831
He was not even ugly lol. 5/10.

I never knew he was really going to do something like that, I always saw him posting on some BR imageboards lol.
That's not going ER. Sub 5 KC is pathetic.

Is he considered White in Brazil?

Epic fail at ERing

Is 2018 the year everyone goes ER?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back