Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brazilian Family Friend Got Divorced

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
I’ll make it quick and short
>be 35ish Brazilian Male
>2 kids
>live in USA
>wife is also Brazilian
>she begins weightlifting
>he used to be fit and part of the military
>now has a huge beer gut
>acts very patriarchal as if still living in Brazil
>she falls in love with a white fit guy at the gym
>pretty much leaves him (not sure if divorcing him or what the legalities are)
>guy loses his wife to white chad
>she barely gives any attention to her kids except for the daughter
>she probably would give up her kids if it means she has the opportunity to have kids with the white guy

also a little added bonus to the story if you stuck so far!

the father of the kids, the ex wife and her new white boyfriend had a stand off at the school over child visitation. They both were arrested for being armed on school property, both being charged with felony.

fighting over women is not worth it on modern society let alone marrying them.

Zero security for men in modern-day gynocentric relationships. You have to constantly improve or maintain your looks and sexual prowess. God forbid you fall sick or get into an accident!

Zero security for men in modern-day gynocentric relationships. You have to constantly improve or maintain your looks and sexual prowess. God forbid you fall sick or get into an accident!
Exactly, everyone I know blamed the guy for letting his marriage deteriorate but never blame the wife for hooking up with another man behind her husbands back while he provides for an upper middle class lifestyle.

Atleast his parents were based and said that she should get back with him or “else”…

I’ll make it quick and short
>be 35ish Brazilian Male
>2 kids
>live in USA
>wife is also Brazilian
>she begins weightlifting
>he used to be fit and part of the military
>now has a huge beer gut
>acts very patriarchal as if still living in Brazil
>she falls in love with a white fit guy at the gym
>pretty much leaves him (not sure if divorcing him or what the legalities are)
>guy loses his wife to white chad
>she barely gives any attention to her kids except for the daughter
>she probably would give up her kids if it means she has the opportunity to have kids with the white guy

also a little added bonus to the story if you stuck so far!

the father of the kids, the ex wife and her new white boyfriend had a stand off at the school over child visitation. They both were arrested for being armed on school property, both being charged with felony.

fighting over women is not worth it on modern society let alone marrying them.
Hope they both team up and massacre the whore.

Who fights over some other dudes kids

Foid single handly destroyed her whole family, amazing.

But a question tho, is the guy really a white chad? I don't think a guy that is a white chad would want all this problems for a used up whore with children, he certainly would fuck her, but go to all this trouble with her ex husband and kids? I don't know.

white men are betabuxxers cuck confirm @MiSKiRaT

So the white guy is dating a single mother? Not sure how that is a W for him

So the white guy is dating a single mother? Not sure how that is a W for him
I’m not saying it’s a W, I’m saying the dating market is so bad that white HTN-Chadlite has to date a Latina to have a “loyal” Wife.

white men are betabuxxers cuck confirm @MiSKiRaT
lol and they say a HTN pigskin mogs the average ethnic, this is all bullshit even a HTN pigskin has to break their fucking back to get a landwhale. In cumskin land pigskins themselves suffer more.

In a just world the brazilian guy would have the right to gun down the whore wife and the white Chadlite snake and would be rewarded for it

Do you have any news ?

In a just world the brazilian guy would have the right to gun down the whore wife and the white Chadlite snake and would be rewarded for it

Do you have any news ?
The only news I got is that the Brazilian guy actually hired some hood niggers to kill the white guy but he called it off (smart move).

Like I get all the western movie machismo but if she already left you just leave it at that. Why go to prison when you can enjoy your copes and hobbies as a freeman.

They all sound like trash.