Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brazilian Chad kissing two JB's during the carnival

bbcel

bbcel

Greycel
At that moment carnival is happening in my country (Brazil) and my mother just called me saying that she is sad because I am not enjoying the party.

For twelve years of my life I went to the carnival and the only thing that happened to me was to watch my chads friends kissing innumerable girls simply without speaking they simply looked at them and kissed them.

Needless to say, every time I tried to do something like that I was brutally humiliated.

Does my mom do not realize how ugly and now old I am (26 years old) for such things, unfortunate.

Meanwhile chad's ... [video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/riodenojeirareserva/videos/2041119856102931/[/video]

It's not over if it never began in the first place.

It's like he's living in an entirely different universe...

Pass the fucking rope

It's so depressing to see the way that others live compared to us, I can't even kiss one girl but he's kissing two at the same time.

Crustaciouse said:
It's so depressing to see the way that others live compared to us, I can't even kiss one girl but he's kissing two at the same time.

Yes!

I remember when I was fifteen, two GL friends kissed more than twenty girls during the three days of carnival, while me and the other incels of the group were ignored, humiliated and treated like harassers BY ALL the girls we tried to talk to.

My mother is crazy to believe that it is possible to be ugly and old and enjoy the carnival.

bbcel said:
Yes!

I remember when I was fifteen, two GL friends kissed more than twenty girls during the three days of carnival, while me and the other incels of the group were ignored, humiliated and treated like harassers BY ALL the girls we tried to talk to.

My mother is crazy to believe that it is possible to be ugly and old and enjoy the carnival.
Holy shit man, this is top tier suicide fuel. 
Ugliness is a curse, we'll never be able to enjoy life as it was meant to be enjoyed.

brazil is so fucking degenerate. If I was you I'd be killing bitches in the favelas

fukmylyf said:
brazil is so fucking degenerate. If I was you I'd be killing bitches in the favelas

Go ER (Favela edition)

Gross they probably had left over cum in their mouths. These are as good as prostitutes, who'd want to kiss that.

normiesgunnurm said:
Gross they probably had left over cum in their mouths. These are as good as prostitutes, who'd want to kiss that.

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

normiesgunnurm said:

gCmzZRP.gif

Are you black OP? Even faveladas dislike you?
It's ogre.

Pasteleiro said:
Are you black OP? Even faveladas dislike you?
It's ogre.

Yes, I'm black!

I live in the middle class which harms my game with "faveladas".

They are usually hypergamous, always require a very specific aesthetic and style, low inhibition is very complicated.

Do you know who Marcelo Álvarez is?

bbcel said:
At that moment carnival is happening in my country (Brazil) and my mother just called me saying that she is sad because I am not enjoying the party.

For twelve years of my life, I went to the carnival and the only thing that happened to me was to watch my chads friends kiss innumerable girls simply without speaking a word.

They were looking at them and they were already kissing.

Needless to say, every time I tried to do something like that I was brutally humiliated.
Does my mom do not realize how ugly and now old I am (26 years old) for such things, unfortunate.
Meanwhile chad's ... [video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/riodenojeirareserva/videos/2041119856102931/[/video]