Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brazilian arthoe lesbian whore gets "raped" (groped) at Taylor Swift's concert

Heliosphan

Heliosphan

France is raiding my shit
★★★★
Screenshot 20231118 203855
I bet she was against cops, police militias, the right to bear arms... I hope she has learned her lesson. And she's a fucking dyke. How ironic. If she had a man to protect her this wouldn't have happened. Not even a real rape though, they just groped her inside her skirt... Damn. But apparently she's real broken mentally, emotionally. It feels so good to see this as it happens, bro. This slut lived her whole life (20yo) thinking everything was beautiful and everyone is harmless, that she would live her life happily ever after, and now she has been transported back into reality. I hope her suffering turns her into a real person, not just a vapid art whore.

Foids sure like to be melodramatic.

They only brag about it on the internet when they enjoyed it or can get money

View attachment 962444
I bet she was against cops, police militias, the right to bear arms... I hope she has learned her lesson. And she's a fucking dyke. How ironic. If she had a man to protect her this wouldn't have happened. Not even a real rape though, they just groped her inside her skirt... Damn. But apparently she's real broken mentally, emotionally. It feels so good to see this as it happens, bro. This slut lived her whole life (20yo) thinking everything was beautiful and everyone is harmless, that she would live her life happily ever after, and now she has been transported back into reality. I hope her suffering turns her into a real person, not just a vapid art whore.
It’s only ((((traumatic)))) because the vendor wasn’t chad :feelshaha: … stupid attention seeking bitch :feelskek:

We are not the same.

"I had people groping me, it's over for me:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

"No non-relative has touched me in years, it's over for me:incel::incel:."

She's probably lying for attention.

That being the worst day of her life, says a lot about how rough women's lives are... (Sarcasm)

She's alive so she's fine lol if only they didn't leave her alive to tell the tale

I agree with the woman, no country should allow this, honestly I rather live in Europe than Brazil

You have to be mentally disabled to go to a Taylor Swift concert