Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brazilian 2nd main carnaval-summer hit

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOpyq-T4fnQ[/video]

Cool AF  :cool: :cool: :cool:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I am muslim and beastiality is haram

But srsly, Brazil sucks with its Sopa De Macacos and literal Macaco hybrids, and the language is ugly as hell, I honestly would rather have inceltears shove a shitty dildo that came from their "boyfriend"(betabuxx) then listen to the filth that is Portuguese

(sorry if i offended you, but I had to state the facts)

BigGhey said:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I am muslim and beastiality is haram

But srsly, Brazil sucks with its Sopa De Macacos and literal Macaco hybrids, and the language is ugly as hell, I honestly would rather have cucktears shove a shitty dildo that came from their "boyfriend"(betabuxx) then listen to the filth that is Portuguese

No, Brasil is a country cool af, our language is beautiful af (but also hard af) and our woman are so fucking diverse and good looking.

You are racist and xenophobic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZXxfEcwkJ8
Cool AF :cool: :cool:

KilluminoidBR said:
No, Brasil is a country cool af, our language is beautiful af (but also hard af) and our woman are so fucking diverse and good looking.

You are racist and xenophobic.

Ok macaco commie, btw its my opinion

KilluminoidBR said:
woman are so fucking diverse and good looking.
that's some pussy worshipping mentality right there,man.

Wow they are so attractive, especially the ones in the back.