Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brazil foids behead and stab another foid

Muhh empathetic genderrrr :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

Truly a cultured people

brazil is like the Congo
the violence was always there, had nothing to do with colonialism
its just a thing in the area

Brazilian are seconds niggers, they prone to violence and murdering.

Don't worry nigga, not all people are like this. expected foids
Yes, white people from the south of Brazil are not like this. If those brown stopped killing themselves and making favelas in Rio de Janeiro maybe Brazil would have a better reputation. If you ignore the fact that it is a third world country of course.

every single time its always "X beheaded by rival" or "X stabbed to death by cartel rival gang". brazil sounds worse than africa

brazil is like the Congo
the violence was always there, had nothing to do with colonialism
its just a thing in the area

Don't worry nigga, not all people are like this. expected foids
every single time its always "X beheaded by rival" or "X stabbed to death by cartel rival gang". brazil sounds worse than africa
They ARE African.

Screenshot 20240220 145839

This dataset likely don't include racemixed people btw

now im curious. why isnt the US more violent than brazil if it contains more africans?
Better living standards I guess (yes, even in the hoods)

But I'm not saying the hoods are safe, just relatively safe compared to these poverty places.

This looks fun, I should take a stab at it.

There was one that they hit a foid in the head with a huge wooden stick (looked more like a wooden beam) several times in the head and just leave her convulsionating in the ground :shock: Also in Brazil.

There was one that they hit a foid in the head with a huge wooden stick (looked more like a wooden beam) several times in the head and just leave her convulsionating in the ground :shock: Also in Brazil.
I remember that one

now im curious. why isnt the US more violent than brazil if it contains more africans?
Better living standards I guess (yes, even in the hoods)

But I'm not saying the hoods are safe, just relatively safe compared to these poverty places.
Brazil has more Blacks, but they count don't count Mullatos as Blacks in Brazil, there's also data suggesting that Mullatos are more violent than pure Blacks, furthermore the thick jungle forest landscape in Brazil assists crime syndicates to carry out their operations whereas that nature type isn't common in the US.

And nah the US hoods aren't safe, perhaps less gruesome but murder rates are comparable to Central and South America, US hoods are an uncivilised hunter gatherer barbaric enclave surrounded by civilised society.

Last edited:
Brazil has more Blacks, but they count don't count Mullatos as Blacks in Brazil, there's also data suggesting that Mullatos are more violent than pure Blacks, furthermore the thick jungle forest landscape in Brazil assists crime syndicates to carry out their operations whereas that nature type isn't common in the US.

And nah the US hoods aren't safe, perhaps less gruesome but murder rates are comparable to Central and Southern America, US hoods are an uncivilised hunter gatherer barbaric enclave surrounded by civilised society.
Yeah race mixing makes things worse

When your the chad cock got stolen by other foid.

Foid gonna go negro