Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brawl breaks out in Miami Airport, niggers chimp out yet again

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
  • Niggers in any public place will move at a snail's pace, particularly if it can delay a Human somehow. The whole purpose of the Nigger's existence (besides crime, drugs, and Muh-Dik) is to get in the people's way.
  • Niggers will stop their cars in the middle of the "skreet" just to jabber back and forth like apes because they know someone else will be inconvenienced by it. Fat-assed Sheboons will block an entire Supermarket aisle while smacking their lips on handfulls of free stuff just to slow down a Human shopper.
  • Proverbially, Niggers are pebble in the shoe of Human Progress.

#BLM :soy:
  • Niggers in any public place will move at a snail's pace, particularly if it can delay a Human somehow. The whole purpose of the Nigger's existence (besides crime, drugs, and Muh-Dik) is to get in the people's way.
  • Niggers will stop their cars in the middle of the "skreet" just to jabber back and forth like apes because they know someone else will be inconvenienced by it. Fat-assed Sheboons will block an entire Supermarket aisle while smacking their lips on handfulls of free stuff just to slow down a Human shopper.

Last edited:
Niggers just really suck.

Painfully based.
BTW, we're you serious about being in Nigeria? I knew some Nigerians who HATED American Niggers more than most alt-righters.

Painfully based.
BTW, we're you serious about being in Nigeria? I knew some Nigerians who HATED American Niggers more than most alt-righters.
Yea, me and my brother currently live in Nigeria, we're planning on moving to a better area of Nigeria soon.

Yea, me and my brother currently live in Nigeria, we're planning on moving to a better area of Nigeria soon.
Are you Nigerian, if you don't mind me asking? Things sound pretty rough at there rn

Are you Nigerian, if you don't mind me asking? Things sound pretty rough at there rn
No, am Ethiopian but I have grandparents that I have to take care for in Nigeria, fortunately I'll be able to move back to Ethiopia soon.
As for things in Nigeria, it's not as bad as some of the other parts since am at a wealthier part and we have a farm close by.

No, am Ethiopian but I have grandparents that I have to take care for in Nigeria, fortunately I'll be able to move back to Ethiopia soon.
As for things in Nigeria, it's not as bad as some of the other parts since am at a wealthier part and we have a farm close by.
Damn brocel! Is the hypergamy bad out in Nigeria and Ethiopia? I don't know much about your part of the world, I confess. I know you all have a population boom, and have been able to dodge a lot of this Covid shit.

Damn brocel! Is the hypergamy bad out in Nigeria and Ethiopia? I don't know much about your part of the world, I confess. I know you all have a population boom, and have been able to dodge a lot of this Covid shit.
As for Ethiopia, I haven't been there for awhile but the hypergamy there wasn't that bad yet, though more and more women there were becoming whores and not being traditional.
As for Nigeria, the women here are more sluttier and I see much more prostitutes. Everyone here seems to have more sex, but the hypergamy here is starting to get bad and there is more polygamy.

As for Ethiopia, I haven't been there for awhile but the hypergamy there wasn't that bad yet, though more and more women there were becoming whores and not being traditional.
As for Nigeria, the women here are more sluttier and I see much more prostitutes. Everyone here seems to have more sex, but the hypergamy here is starting to get bad and there is more polygamy.
Polygamy? Geez. Do you think these developments are from outside influences (the West/Jews/Jews from the West) or from within?

Polygamy? Geez. Do you think these developments are from outside influences (the West/Jews/Jews from the West) or from within?
A small portion of this behavior is probably from Western influence, but thankfully feminism hasn't really taken over here yet. Overall, a big part of this degeneracy pushed is defiantly by the Jewish influence. Not surprising since Jews push their bullshit everywhere to destroy nations.

A small portion of this behavior is probably from Western influence, but thankfully feminism hasn't really taken over here yet. Overall, a big part of this degeneracy pushed is defiantly by the Jewish influence. Not surprising since Jews push their bullshit everywhere to destroy nations.
The Jews succeeded in it over here. Thankfully, they seem to hate you less than they hate us Aryans. We're dying out tbh.
Hopefully you all, at least, can avoid Jewish degeneracy.
There's been a lot of emigration from your part of the world. You seem interested in staying. May I ask you why? (Sorry if this is like an interview. I like learning from my fellow brocels and there are not many on here who live in Africa, except for the Northern bits like Egypt.)

A 'mostly peaceful' public brawl and assembly.

The Jews succeeded in it over here. Thankfully, they seem to hate you less than they hate us Aryans. We're dying out tbh.
Hopefully you all, at least, can avoid Jewish degeneracy.
There's been a lot of emigration from your part of the world. You seem interested in staying. May I ask you why? (Sorry if this is like an interview. I like learning from my fellow brocels and there are not many on here who live in Africa, except for the Northern bits like Egypt.)
Well I had to stay here for over a year to take care of my grandparents (because of economical struggles). Now that their doing better, I'll be able to travel back to Ethiopia in a few more months, hopefully by the end of the year.

Well I had to stay here for over a year to take care of my grandparents (because of economical struggles). Now that their doing better, I'll be able to travel back to Ethiopia in a few more months, hopefully by the end of the year.
That's cool of you. Taking care of your family is mad respectable. I hope things go well for you, bro

That's cool of you. Taking care of your family is mad respectable. I hope things go well for you, bro
Thanks, I have to go to work now but nice talking to you brocel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back