Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brave Girl Fights For Her Country

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

Her looksmatch at 9:11

She's oppressed :feelsclown:

What is she drinking :shock: I am scared to play the video

none of them are anywhere near the frontline

this is ragefuel. foids living luxury and men jumping in minefields and having their limbs blown off

foids are so detached from reality.

this is ragefuel. foids living luxury and men jumping in minefields and having their limbs blown off

foids are so detached from reality.
The entire point of being a soldier and having a defense force at all is so that people at home can enjoy life to its fullest
This thread is just full of dumbfuck retards being edgy for 0 reason

The entire point of being a soldier and having a defense force at all is so that people at home can enjoy life to its fullest
This thread is just full of dumbfuck retards being edgy for 0 reason
it isn't a defense force, the guys are being conscripted.

it isn't a defense force, the guys are being conscripted.
Well, don't cry about the crisis of masculinity if you would be too pussy to defend your country from a racially hostile genocidal invader

War is another tool to filter out men who aren't Chad. Normies and incels make up the bulk of the frontline military forces, so that they can be slaughtered first. Then those who orchestrated the war profit from it in weapons sales, stocks, etc, and the Chads who are wealthy and attractive enough to dodge the war drafts get to slay their women in foreign countries because they are the only ones left.

All to the benefit of Stacy and Becky who get to immediately evacuate the country and whore themselves out to make money, while living a life of luxury. It is a win-win situation for them.

Ukro men who fight for NATO deserve to get their legs blown off tbf. Hopefully that dude gets 100USD total compensation and watches his sister fuck foreign sex tourist for $5 a pop.

Well, don't cry about the crisis of masculinity if you would be too pussy to defend your country from a racially hostile genocidal invader
"racially hostile" nigger they are both the same race and the same culture kek they were under the same banner when the ussr was around

and sure, call me pussy because i'm not willing to take up arms and defend this gynocentric hellhole that's turned my back on me

Ukro men who fight for NATO deserve to get their legs blown off tbf. Hopefully that dude gets 100USD total compensation and watches his sister fuck foreign sex tourist for $5 a pop.
Shitskin nigger
Nobody in the trenches cares about a unified command for a boring military alliance
Keep your subhuman cuck fantasies to yourself
"racially hostile" nigger they are both the same race and the same culture kek they were under the same banner when the ussr was around

and sure, call me pussy because i'm not willing to take up arms and defend this gynocentric hellhole that's turned my back on me
Zigger invading force is heavily formed out of ethnics from the russian periphery, you clearly know nothing about this conflict

Zigger invading force is heavily formed out of ethnics from the russian periphery, you clearly know nothing about this conflict
you sound like a retarded redditor

"yes, men must die to make foids live well. it's just how it is! and pfft, you don't even know about this conflict. ukraine and russia are totally different bro"

(ignores the massive pro-russia rebellion that formed in ukraine prior to war)

you sound like a retarded redditor

"yes, men must die to make foids live well. it's just how it is! and pfft, you don't even know about this conflict. ukraine and russia are totally different bro"

(ignores the massive pro-russia rebellion that formed in ukraine prior to war)
You sound like a communist faggot who needs to be lynched by evil Azov Nazis ASAP
The Donbas war was always a ruse, nobody there is serious about regional nationalism lol
From 2014 to 2022 most people who fought FOR Kyiv were russophonic and born in the East

Shitskin nigger
Nobody in the trenches cares about a unified command for a boring military alliance
Keep your subhuman cuck fantasies to yourself
Another low IQ bot post. Enjoy watching your country become minority-majority mayofag. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

You sound like a communist faggot who needs to be lynched by evil Azov Nazis ASAP
The Donbas war was always a ruse, nobody there is serious about regional nationalism lol
From 2014 to 2022 most people who fought FOR Kyiv were russophonic and born in the East
there were sep groups forming in ukraine it's what allowed russia to gain the initial lead and also caused russia to lose the momentum at the start as they banked on the seps being able to quickly gain control of the country

ukraine is part of russia, it should belong to the russians. they were under the control of the ussr and should be under control of the russian federation. my fathers grand parents were from odessa so i don't have some weird ukraine hatred either

there were sep groups forming in ukraine it's what allowed russia to gain the initial lead and also caused russia to lose the momentum at the start as they banked on the seps being able to quickly gain control of the country

ukraine is part of russia, it should belong to the russians. they were under the control of the ussr and should be under control of the russian federation. my fathers grand parents were from odessa so i don't have some weird ukraine hatred either
Don't lecture me about this you dumb faggot, just go back to your antifa circlejerks and have fun sucking off muh epic Jew ran ussr
You don't even speak the language lol

Don't lecture me about this you dumb faggot, just go back to your antifa circlejerks and have fun sucking off muh epic Jew ran ussr
You don't even speak the language lol
you are mad cuz i'm right. if i'm a faggot you are the bottom bitch of the glory hole at a gay night club

:yes:
Иди вешайся со своими большевистскими выблядками ты ебучий гнойный пидор
Actually commies created Ukrainian and Belarussian SSR. In Russian Empire neither Ukraine nor Belarus existed as an autonomous entity.

Actually commies created Ukrainian and Belarussian SSR. In Russian Empire neither Ukraine nor Belarus existed as an autonomous entity.
you could argue that the so-called russkie didn't exist "as an autonomous entity" by this logic too lol