Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brandon wade being a betabux cuck

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
Spending 475 euros for a pair of shoes for this thot, helping her with her college education, paying her bills.

>sugar daddy
>Asian
nothing wrong here tbh

For a fucking plain Jane 5-6... fuck this world.

Dumbcels would post a screencap of him with this whore and go "See! Just be Asian bro!" when in reality he's a ricecel that's betabuxxing hard.
90% of men are such cucks, it's sad. Why betabuxx? Why base your entire lifestyle around betabuxxing? With that much money you could invest so much time into yourself and your own hobbies and needs, instead you gave it to some ugly, filthy whore who is gonna fuck other guys anyways and ditch you when shes found better.

This bitch isn't even good looking, a proper 5/10, maybe lower, and yet she just has to sit there and she'll have some desperate beta cuck on his knees BEGGING to let him give her free shit.

she looks so basic
i figured if i ever would rape or sugar daddy im going for an 8/10 at least
(since live in small area hard to see a 10/10)

BRUTAL BLACKPILL DROPPED IN THE VIDEO @ 1:49 BY THE RICECEL.

"I started seeking arrangements 10 years ago. The idea came when I was a teenager back in Singapore. Because back then I was very shy (Read: Ugly) and didn't have a girlfriend, and my mother would tell me just focus on school, study hard, and don't worry about girls. Some day you'll be successful and all the girls will be there for you."

I was literally just talking about this in the other thread, how mothers practically groom their sons into being good little beta bucks cucks.
Most of us have probably heard that exact line from our parents and from random roastie redditors trying to give "advice".
Well here's the natural conclusion to that advice ladies and gentlement; Sugar daddying.

JFL. Our society is too cucked. We were told advice like that, and the kids nowadays are getting told advice like that.
It seems like such "innocent" advice at first when you're young and bright eyed, but it's so sinister when you think about it for half a second more. Basically telling us that we're too ugly to be fit for relationships, and to wait until we can be used for money instead.

We've always been told the blackpill since we were young, it was just under different terminology, meant to mask the fact that roasties view mates and relationships in a pragmatic way, where it's all about what you can provide her, and not at all "love" the way bluepilled media portrays it or how roasties try dress it up as.
There is no such thing as love for a non-Chad.

Also, she's not even a 5/10, I was wrong.

That's more like a 4/10. JFL. He spends thousands of dollars on a butterfaced ugly-ass 4/10 roastie.

And the way she "justifies" it too, all roasties do this. "It's just like any typical boyfriend-girlfriend relationship" she says. Yeah, right, only she wouldn't make Chad pay for all her shit. She knows she's only in it for the money and the goods, it's not an actual relationship, she just wants to avoid saying that she's practically whoring herself out.

Imagine how her father must feel knowing he's raised such a hoe.
Life is so easy as a roastie, she makes more money than a hard working electrician or plumber just by giving some beta cuck attention for a couple hours a day, whilst her looksmatch roped centuries ago.

For a fucking plain Jane 5-6... fuck this world.
What would you have to do for a 8/10 then if he spends this much on the 5/10?

Dumbcels would post a screencap of him with this whore and go "See! Just be Asian bro!" when in reality he's a ricecel that's betabuxxing hard.
90% of men are such cucks, it's sad. Why betabuxx? Why base your entire lifestyle around betabuxxing? With that much money you could invest so much time into yourself and your own hobbies and needs, instead you gave it to some ugly, filthy whore who is gonna fuck other guys anyways and ditch you when shes found better.

This bitch isn't even good looking, a proper 5/10, maybe lower, and yet she just has to sit there and she'll have some desperate beta cuck on his knees BEGGING to let him give her free shit.
exactly, plus he could spend all this money on unimaginable orgies with hookers as well, that whore probably won't suck his dick even once

she looks so basic
i figured if i ever would rape or sugar daddy im going for an 8/10 at least
(since live in small area hard to see a 10/10)

What would you have to do for a 8/10 then if he spends this much on the 5/10?
I don't want to know.

She's my pale white, dark hair, ""shy"" type also, so I'm overrating her. She's probably more like a 4.

I don't want to know.

She's my pale white, dark hair, ""shy"" type also, so I'm overrating her. She's probably more like a 4.
Her looksmatch is browsing the forum this very moment.

They live life so easily.