Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Branded clothing is so overrated

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
It’s literally just text or logos on a hoodie but it’s more expensive. I’m sorry but if you buy these things just for the sake of appeal then you are wearing npc clothing

why buy a Nike hoodie for like 75 dollars when you can buy a basic hoodie that fits you way better for like 15 dollars?

only normie cucks buy branded branded clothing

I buy branded clothing because I get a sexual arousal by doing so, in so wearing those branded clothes

I don't like braindead clothing

That’s because name brand products aren’t exactly “high brow” name brand products only merit value is they’re portrayed as expensive, when in actuality: no one wealthy actually likes them, they just show them off to perpetuate consumerism among people to keep them inundated, it’s only really niggers, beaners, and mutts who live in ghettos actually believe that the clothes are actually of more value, it’s all about marketing and perception.

Some of it is cool and fits nice it’s also convenient to buy and some of the non branded stuff isn’t as good

I’m into sports so I like buying stuff from Nike, adidas, under armor, puma, new balance, etc

It’s literally just text or logos on a hoodie but it’s more expensive. I’m sorry but if you buy these things just for the sake of appeal then you are wearing npc clothing

why buy a Nike hoodie for like 75 dollars when you can buy a basic hoodie that fits you way better for like 15 dollars?
Because Nike is higher quality.

Images
Download