Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel brand new lifefuel video: 2 thai alpha males destroy 2 entitled whores tourists

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
nothing like a good video of 2 whores getting beat up to finish the day

cliffs:
there was a sign out of the shop that said DO NOT SIT THERE
2 whores and 1 guy sit there (lol), all of them tourists
1 thai guy come and tell them to go away, whores talk shit
second thai guy come all mad and tell them to fuck off
the blonde whore push first thai guy
the blonde whore pushing one of them from the FUCKING FACE like shes the queen of fucking england
fight begins. the 2 thai guy DESTROY the whores. one of the whores got a glass bottle smashed on her face. some women also fighting the whores.

if the blonde whore shirt got torn off completely and expose those tits, it was a 10/10 vid

I'd like to point out how every male in a 30 mile radius rushes to the foid's aid

Damn that blonde's Legs ... Yummmm

Like it since it was the whore who started it. Whores must be taught how to behave

Asian men can't easily overpower normal weight females LMAO

Top kek 10/10

Who were those curries btw?

Thai guys have no gentleman feelings. They'll slap a foid around in public.

The one dude that glassed the one foid, damn, thai dude just doesn't give a damn.

Those girls looked Israeli, lots of them around that island. Everyone hates them.

Heh the guy who was orbiting them did nothing. Could have been his big chance.

Chang destroying hoes.

I was making a joke about how so many people hate jews. Whites, Muslims, Asians etc hate them

I see.

Well yeah, it seems to go that way.

lmfao

i love how the guy with them did ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO white knighting

he left them there lmfao

also fucking lol @ thai men's strength - those are 19 y.o. drunk girls and they can't overpower them

causing trouble in thailand, a place famous for it's horrible prisons and zero due process, is beyond retarded

but then agian, white women are stupid as fuck

lmfao

i love how the guy with them did ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO white knighting

he left them there lmfao

also fucking lol @ thai men's strength - those are 19 y.o. drunk girls and they can't overpower them

Tbh the foids were beating them up more at start and then one guy pulled her hair which is a foid move. To much soy in asian food.

Still enjoyable video.

Should had kung fu clap their necks out

Asian men can't easily overpower normal weight females LMAO
This. Nobody got destroyed it was like a bitchfight until that thaiguy hit the whore with a bottle. Afterwards the blond cunt even went inside the shop with her phone. I wish they were actually destroyed.

genetics or soy? should have burned this whores alive

Good. No whiteknighting

idk why i thought i will get a normal answer
Maybe if you spent more than a few seconds trying to understand what happened, the person literally gave you the source for the term you were asking about.

Those girls looked Israeli, lots of them around that island. Everyone hates them.
the uploader said theyre americans (shocking)
Tbh the foids were beating them up more at start and then one guy pulled her hair which is a foid move. To much soy in asian food.

Still enjoyable video.
who care how he fought? the important thing is to cause damage to this whores. maybe she will get bald now.

Where's the life fuel? The Asian guys couldn't even hit the Stacies. It was more of a suicide fuel, cause it proves ethnics are weaker than avarage white women.

Where's the life fuel? The Asian guys couldn't even hit the Stacies. It was more of a suicide fuel, cause it proves ethnics are weaker than avarage white women.
still they fuked them up. look how much blood.

Why don't foids follow the "don't even try" rule, if it's obvious they can't assume the irl consequences afterward ?

Do they really think there will always be a gigamuscular Chad in the corner to help them sort out any bad situation resulting from their bitchy behavior ?

jfl at such a level of delusion.

Why don't foids follow the "don't even try" rule, if it's obvious they can't assume the irl consequences afterward ?

Do they really think there will always be a gigamuscular Chad in the corner to help them sort out any bad situation resulting from their bitchy behavior ?

jfl at such a level of delusion.
all we can do is say thanks this time there wasnt some wk chad there.

I thought they knew muay thai there, it looks like they were having a hard time with those tourist sluts.

giphy.gif

This is lame, not much even happened. I was expecting her to get her face smashed in or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back