Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brainrotted IT member said there is no evidence that Incels are bullied for their looks, LMFAO

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240306 134611

I can't believe that people on Reddit are this stupid

Not even worth arguing with such delusional individuals.
They live in their own fantasy world.

Do redditors even have brains, because I can list some like “neck beard” “ugly” and so on. Also being bullied correlates to poor self image which is evident in the incel community

typical cuckit replies

If only it was true. Goddamn I hated soo much when normies bullied me for being ugly.

"Existing research shows that physical appearance is the most common reason that adolescents are bullied or rejected by peers (Puhl et al., 2016)"​

Nuff said:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

Soydditors forgot that bullying exists. Do these same people think that there is not enough evidence that children get bullied at school or other places for kids/teens?

What do people get bullied for then? Comical.

arguing with a gaslighter is the definition of insanity

Let the retards cope

"Existing research shows that physical appearance is the most common reason that adolescents are bullied or rejected by peers (Puhl et al., 2016)"​

Nuff said:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

I can't take IT retards seriously, everytime I read the comments they make on us I just laugh.

Last edited:
Is it a male or foid
could be anything, either obese woman who is very upset and delusional because good looking guys don't want anything to do with her or MTF troon. Such people are very unhappy about their life and we're like a scapegoat on which they release their anger out on us

Yeah, we’re all on here just making shit up all day :feelsseriously:

Yeah, we’re all on here just making shit up all day :feelsseriously:
They think we are conspiracy theorists. In actuality, we are stating our experiences as unwanted men in this cruel society that we live in.