Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brainrot

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
BB7C28B6 F72A 457E BDEB 1083A2DD9C9D

the MLG era was so good

normies constantly saying “brain rot brain rot teehee!!!:soy::soy:” Makes me wanna eat a 12 gauge.

wasn't pwnage like mid-2000s or sth

obviously normie brainrot set in as soon as smartphones were invented, but obviously it's worse nowadays since zoomies are a whole generation raised only on skibidi toilet and school classes abt how to be a tranny

wasn't pwnage like mid-2000s or sth

obviously normie brainrot set in as soon as smartphones were invented, but obviously it's worse nowadays since zoomies are a whole generation raised only on skibidi toilet and school classes abt how to be a tranny
That’s gen alpha the 2014 brainrot is what us Zoomers grew up with

MLG and PWNED are oldgod gems

normies constantly saying “brain rot brain rot teehee!!!:soy::soy:” Makes me wanna eat a 12 gauge.
Is it me or normtard humor all round is rage inducing

Yeah the world really like became worse.

Its gone all out of control.

Meh. Internet jargon comes and goes. This isn't dumb it's just the effects of time passing. Some folks here want to act like boomers and be like thiz shiieet dumb, nigga. But the reality is that their parents had the same reaction.

Break the cycle accept change.