Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brainlets keep ruining my university experience

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
They need everything explained like 10 times to understand and they keep asking stupid questions. We werent able to finish the exercises today because brainlets kept asking.
We have test next week and those exercises would have been usefull to me for studying. But brainlets don't care because they can just solve them with their friends and compare answers .

What are you studying?

>BRO THIS FUCKING WORLD DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD
>FUCKING BRAINLETS WHY ARE THEY SO RETARDED REREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

top kek

Connections probably matter more than studying,so it doesn't impact them

we should rope

I have some brainlets but they’re much more retarded than yours, to the point where they don’t even bother to ask questions :feelshaha:

I have some brainlets but they’re much more retarded than yours, to the point where they don’t even bother to ask questions :feelshaha:
Then its not a problem

they always ask dumb questions