Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brainless fem"cels" mad at @Meus, can't accept the undeniable truth

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
shit, if you reading this, FAwoman, please date me

women have a lot more options than men,
thats a fact.
Even that lefist youtuber vaush says so

@Meus did nothing wrong. The only thing women can do that men don't is carrying a kid in their wombs.
Physical work, intellectual work, art - achievements and groundbreaking discoveries made mostly by men.

@Meus did nothing wrong. The only thing women can do that men don't is carrying a kid in their wombs.
Physical work, intellectual work, art - achievements and groundbreaking discoveries made mostly by men.
You will like this infographic.

thats a fact.
Yep, sadly. They weren't able to choose their partners till recently for a reason.

thats a fact.
Vaush is just playing a political game by being nice to incels. All he cares about is a commie revolution and incels are a nice asset because he knows someone with nothing to lose will risk anything.

You will like this infographic.
View attachment 525427
Yes, I do like this infographic a lot.
And, I forgot to add that women are the most promient abortion advocates, making them shit at ability exclusive to them and removing the last shreds of empathy and decency they claimed to have had. Women are evil niggers that we like only because of chemicals secreted in our bodies when we see some of them.

Last edited:
Here we go again. :feelsjuice:

:foidSoy: seething femcels that someone is telling the truth
Also why they are obssessed so hard over us already :feelskek:? Also probably like half of them are trannies:blackpill:

Kek where is the lie women have done nothing useful since the beginning of time. :feelsUgh:

foids cherrypicking to justify their chad-only status

instead of coping and making retarded excuses they should install tinder and problem solved, but ofc thats not what they want cuz all they gonna get is sub-chad men ohh the horror

also fucking funny how meus post is pretty much what femcels think of subchad men

Did they get that img from IT? Why are ForeverAloneWomen browsing here

Hypergamous cels are subhuman, female or male

Why are "forever alone" women browsing an incel board? Has anyone gotten a DM from any of them? (rhetorical question)
God I hate women so much it's unreal. Imagine being so brain damaged you claim to be forever alone then browse a forum of lonely males, deliberately avoiding putting 2 and 2 together. I can't image the cognitive dissonance required.

We need to raid that subreddit and see if they want to date us

there is a 65yo deranged hole there :feelskek: @Emba thoughts?

and im sure op is busy ‘building and inventing stuff and contributing to the tribe’ himself
Maybe one day I'll be an econ phd, I don't trust myself though :cryfeels:

If there are any FA women viewing the thread, please livestream your suicide and DM me the link so I have something good to crank one out to tonight:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:(in devil may cry 4)

Lol they just want chad