Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Braincels refugees, appreciation thread

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I've to admit i never really frequented r/braincels tbh, since a lot of guys on here said that it was beyond cucked. But now that we recently gained a lot of new members who immigrated from braincels over to co, i've to say that most of them are actually quit based, and funny. Many threads that have been created by braincels refugees, are good reads. And most of their posts, are definitly superior to the posts of some certain members who have recently been banned. To summerize what i've been trying to say so far is, that i think that the braincels refugees, are definitly helping to enhance the quality of this forum, and i'm thankful for that.

Last edited:
Braincels wasn't that bad, it had cucked mods and tallfags who spouted "face>height" bullshit but overall it was an ok sub.

They admittedly integrate pretty well into the site,it's not like lookin refugees into looksmax,where you can instantly spot them.
That's a good thing,in my opinion.
Braincels wasn't that bad, it had cucked mods and tallfags who spouted "face>height" bullshit but overall it was an ok sub.
But face is more important than height.

But face is more important than height.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I like how whenever I say an ounce of blackpill everyone rushes to tell me the "face>height" cope.

some of them are alright

I like how whenever I say an ounce of blackpill everyone rushes to tell me the "face>height" cope.
Just call your opinion blackpilled,to disregard anyone elses' theory

Yes, forum feels more alive tbh. I dont know what to say about them though.

Face > height is a fact, I'm a manlet and even I know this

Braincels, please keep memeing

They’re both important. But yes when you’re 5’10 or above face is more important, below that height is much more crucial.

They’re both important. But yes when you’re 5’10 or above face is more important, below that height is much more crucial.
If being short is really that bad, then being tall is that good. You can't say that face is more important after certain height. Flawed logic.

If being short is really that bad, then being tall is that good. You can't say that face is more important after certain height. Flawed logic.
Having a handsome face on a 5’6 frame is like winning a Paralympic gold medal. Being a short male should be classified as being disabled. No one treats your seriously, employers just laugh at you, you get paid the lowest. Women don’t wanna date you, but don’t worry just wait 10 years so you can have a chance to beta bux a used up whore who’s looking to settle down.

Wtf I love redditors now

We need a new subreddit to get more fresh blood. Something under the radar tbh.

It's only a matter of time before I begin to postmog the senior members here. 4 months tops.