Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over braincels quarantine

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★

Hi, as you have probably seen the sub is under quarantine. Here's a quick post on the situation ( i'll let /u/VonMagnar make a more detailled post if needed. )

What is a quarantine ?
The sub is inaccessible/invisible on mobile + r/all and people that want to browse it are greated with a warning message. The subs and online counter seems to be also down. It's basically a way to "hide" the sub from the rest of reddit.
https://www.reddithelp.com/en/categ...community-restrictions/quarantined-subreddits
Why ?
From the admins : "the quarantine was applied for the high degree of misogyny present. "
What do they want ?
They are basically asking us to change the direction of the sub because of the offensive posts.
What's going to happen ?
No idea, it's night time where I live , we will discuss it very soon and see what we can do.
For now keep all discussions on the subject on that thread.
Thanks.

redpill and watchpeopledie as well

redpill and watchpeopledie as well

MGTOW still up, probably next i guess but content wise it wasn't too different from braincels.

What about /r/niceguys or the female incels group there hating on men?

Ridiculous

What about /r/niceguys or the female incels group there hating on men?

Ridiculous
no man they promote positive masculinity along with /r/justneckbeardthings and /r/inceltears

because they are against women !! women deserves to be respected at any costs! dont even dare talk about bad things in women..they all deserve to be treated as a princess..you should blame the toxic masculinity of the west.. (its sarcasm for low iqcel)

probably just the media's negative hype of the incel label that causing certain topics to shut down

meanwhile....

serves as a place for women to be acknowleged is inferior beings that exist solely for the service and pleasure of men. Here all cunts either know their place, or are quickly put in their place. Cunts are undeserving of rights and identities, and therefore have none.
If you are a man, come to indulge yourself. If you are a cunt, come to be indulged.
READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

I don't see why they are quarantining Ice Poseidon, pretty pathetic how sensitive these soy cucks are.

You know if r/braincels get banned we're going to have a huge population boom on this site.

the website for "positive masculinity" is a complete joke. The first thing I saw on the "men and masculinity" page was an article about how great women are and why we should want foids in the UN. Even entire pages dedicated to men is infiltrated by foids JFL. Foids can't stop themselves from trying to make everything about them.