Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Braincels is cucked

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★

They are faggots

I found this site through braincels so I can’t hate on them that much

There more fakecels on braincels than here, and 90% of this forum are fakecels. I guess that's what to expect from redditcels though.

Fucking Reddit...
They have a female as their head mod or something, too.

Braincels are full with literal teenagers who just entered high school. And soon this place will be just like braincels...

why does everyone on reddit have this humor? i can't describe it but its horrible. if someone said this kind of joke to me in real life i wouldn't even smile.

Because for most new members this is a joke and they are here just for lols and postmaxxing (Gotta be like daddy Cuyen and Insomniac).

Because for most new members this is a joke and they are here just for lols and postmaxxing (Gotta be like daddy Cuyen and Insomniac).
I think even if they are teenagers they are probably excluded,shunned in school so they resort to postmaxing to feel better and feel accepted

I think even if they are teenagers they are probably excluded,shunned in school so they resort to postmaxing to feel better and feel accepted
Not an excuse, such behavior should not be tolerated.

those wannabees..

Reddit and cuckoldry are synonymous with each other tbh
I’m not just here for lols and postmaxxing bro. It may seem that way but trust me it’s not.

Not an excuse, such behavior should not be tolerated.
If postmaxing makes lonely truecels feel better about themselves i dont see a problem with it tbh.. Unless its done by ridiculous amount of irrelevant spamming or such

There is only so much to discuss about blackpill, without them forum would likely be dead

Only cucks hold foid's hand...

i cant imagine myself being that near to a foid lol