Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Braincels had like 80,000 subscribers

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
or something like that, this site and looksmax.org are both only up 50-100 members online at any time

so most of the braincels subscribers were just normies?

I miss casually viewing braincels tbh

.co mogs braincels

The season with r/incels was way better. Golden age. Incels.co is like season 3. r/braincels is season 4. Went downhill.

Like 80% were just banned alts. The community wasn't actually that big.

inkwells btfo by kweens and redditors :soy: :kys::lul:

I miss casually viewing braincels tbh
literally have used reddit maybe 5 times in my life and never visited braincels once. how different was it from what is posted here?

curious normies and ITcels.

Like 80% were just banned alts. The community wasn't actually that big.
This, and a lot weren't actual incels but normalfags who browsed it for the memes

This site mogs braincels itno oblivion. The small communtiy is actually great. You get to remember most members who post regularly

braincels are mostly cucks and larpers

literally have used reddit maybe 5 times in my life and never visited braincels once. how different was it from what is posted here?
mo memes I suppose

80 000 cuckscribers

never visit that site so have no input just redit and it sucked like a tranny giving head at a truck stop