Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Braincels are right when they say that girls like different things.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
When it comes to personality. I know personally of girls who ditched guys for being "too nice", and others for "being assholish, or too possessive" and others for "not being jealous enough", girls do live different things WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONALITY, which means that personality absolutely doesn't matter, why ? Because since girls appreciate different things, any guy would find his niche. The nice guy, the asshole, the serial killers. i'm not saying all tastes are created equal, women would prefer an asshole generally, but the nice guy would still find his niche.

But when it comes to attractiveness, girls have VERY SIMILAR TASTE (there is a slight subjective variation of 1 point, and sometimes a big variation when it comes not finding some guys generally consider attractive attractive, but no reverse variation of finding guys that are generally considered ugly attractive ),so personality would make no difference EVEN GIRLS CARED ABOUT IT since a chad with any personality will find his niche, because - like Braincels admit it - girls like different things.

personality wise 99% of foids want dark triad men.

Yes, they do like different things
Some like Chad
Some like Chang
Some like Tyrone

His girl would still cheat with a dark triad Chad.

Cope.
Yes, they do like different things
Some like Chad
Some like Chang
Some like Tyrone

I'm not contradicting you.

I'm saying that girls don't care about personality, and that even if they did since they have different preferences, it's being a Chad or a Chang or a Tyrone that matters, not having a specific personality.

So do you think a chad nice guy wouldn't slay all the time ?

attractiveness trumps looks but give a foid two chads the same PSL level and she will pick dark triad chad over nice guy chad