Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brainceler changes his Tinder to female and swiped for a few minutes. Here's our competition. JFL.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
wpuxy8rvhu311.png

OP:

so if you get a gf, how are you going to compete with 50 of those dudes, every single day, forever?

just wondering...

Time to rope, boyos. It never even began

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

PACK IT UP BOYS

Legit

The black guy looks like motherfucking John legend

No wonder the "GL users" here were getting shit tier matches

Some of them aren't even good looking.

In my area it's all fatties and stoner looking fags. Still no success lmfao.

damn look at that shit.

you'll need to take AT LEAST two showers a day and get a really good haircut if you want to compete with all these motherfuckers

Who did he use?

so if you get a gf, how are you going to compete with 50 of those dudes, every single day, forever?

just wondering...
Being GL wont even be enough in a few years. You will need to have multiple pHd and work for nasa or be a CEO gigachad to get matches

Yeah, I did the same thing, except my account was female from the start. No fucking way. They all mog me to oblivion. There's this air base nearby, so I'm competing with bona fide jet fighter pilots. How does an incel get even a whiff of pussy when those monster Chads are all over the place?

just wondering...
You don't compete. You just have to accept your role as a betabuxx creampie licker

And that is why, my dear incels, it's NOT over.

IT NEVER BEGAN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

They look like normies except for that black guy and that guy sitting on the edge of the pool with his shirt off

They look like normies except for that black guy and that guy sitting on the edge of the pool with his shirt off

multiply however many good looking guys you see there times the days in a year and that's how many are competing for your girl

just bump those daily showers to 10 times a day and get a cool haircut 2 times a day.

I can't compete with any single one of those guys, I'm going to kill myself. This shit sucks ass.

Looks like incels should stay away from University Triangle. Wonder what things look like in LA, NY.

I bet that Tyrone is slayer, tbh tbh.
Most likely.

Besides him though don't see too many that would be slaying it.

One of them looks like a nerdfag.

Pretty sure the Tinder algorithm only matches girls with the absolute hottest guys anyway, it knows its over for average and below men and doesn't even bother matching them.

Otherwise the experiment should have yielded plenty of average or ugly men too - the fact its only hot guys suggests its showing the female profile to the top 1% of male swiped tinder profiles.

Nothing special just good lower thirds and gymcel. I need my jaw surgeries

just wondering...
that's why smart men marry their [looksmatch -1], she will worship you all your life, easy mode relationship

I sincerely want to die.

Hey first column second row currently keeping me down.

Meanwhile, idiots on r/tinder are coming up with sweet pickup lines to bombard girls.

:forcedsmile:

Most of them are normies, but with good photos. This Tyrone is a normal mulatto, here's many like him, I dont think he's good looking.

How the fuck are there so many tall handsome white guys? I'm gonna tell myself a lot of those are chadfishes.

How do people like this even exist?

Nothing special just good lower thirds and gymcel. I need my jaw surgeries

Nothing special just tall ripped white guys with perfect faces.

Last edited:
JFL at the foids when they hit the wall and can't have chad anymore. Probabpy a lot more female suicides on the way.
they cant take shit

I'll bookmark this thread so everytime I think about getting a gf I'll take a look at it, while it's depressing that I will die alone, it also means freedom from the female.

just wondering...
If you ever get a gf and she wont stop using Tinder...you never stood a chance boyo. You will forever be a cuck. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back