Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brain rot

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
ive been clearing my head up and getting more mentallly healthy to the point where i am not denying reality anymore. and it just dawned on me the tons of embarrassing and stupid things i have done while i was dealing with mental health issues. holy shit it makes me cringe so much. in some instances, when i look back my behavior looks like shit an actual retarded person would do. never wanted to rope so bad. you cant change the past. but i guess you can try to do better.

I feel exactly the same, brocel.

same. im socially anxious when in public. rather stay at home.
me too. i dont see the point in going out. im at an age where everyone already has established friend groups. trying to join one would be goofy.

Good for you. Can you give examples of what you regret doing? How did you regain mental clarity?

ive been clearing my head up and getting more mentallly healthy to the point where i am not denying reality anymore. and it just dawned on me the tons of embarrassing and stupid things i have done while i was dealing with mental health issues. holy shit it makes me cringe so much. in some instances, when i look back my behavior looks like shit an actual retarded person would do. never wanted to rope so bad. you cant change the past. but i guess you can try to do better.
btw why is your avi from star fox?
you like have autism and ur obsessed with it?
i would love to know more :)

How did you get rid of brainrot?

I am ashamed of my cluelesness when i was a teenager too

Im retarded 4 life