Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brain rot is killing me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
My brain is deteriorating. It has been for the last few years. I am terrified of even taking an IQ test at this point because I know it'd probably be sub 80. (It was 103 when I was 17, 93 at 18, 87 at 19. It's been lowering every year.) I am now incapable of having conversations IRL with other people because I cannot think of anything to say in response to their statements. Thus my interactions with family now end in silence as I desperately try to find something to say.

My reaction times have also deteriorated. I cannot come close to beating video games I could easily finish when I was a child. I tried playing through Donkey Kong Country (one of my favorites growing up) and I couldn't do it. I was incapable of reacting fast enough. Likewise I experience the same in online shooters as well. I just can't get the number of kills I was able to in my youth.

I genuinely believe I have dementia.

believe I have dementia. I sound and act like Joe Biden. One day I'll forget how to even speak