Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Brain dead missing mayo cunt willingly runs away with football game Chads for reasons, avoids law enforcement.

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Mayohodestroyer
★★★★
She should be charged with multiple felonies for causing fear , panic and hysteria in the community along with wasting 100,000s of dollars in local, state and federal taxes for the extensive time wasting search effort. Mayowhores are the most manipulative, attention seeking, problem causing foids on planet earth. Hope she got drugged and raped by the two Chads but hot guys can't commit rape am I right?

Fucking cunt, these whores only think with their pussies for chad.

JFL; the ACTUAL entitlement of running away with a Chad for a week and expecting it to be completely all right when you come back, with a large standing ovation for your bravery; it may actually be the cherry on top of having a Chad to run along with, since these attention seeking stunts are certainly not rare.. :society:

I wonder what about his 6 feet of personality made a foid decide he was trustworthy enough to do this with! :feelskek:

She almost certainly ran away with them willingly to go bang chad instead of coming home for the night to her parents.

They should still be charged with kidnapping and interference with custody anyway though

Oh well. Whatever.

sigh. Disappointing news. I was following this one. Of course cuck authorities completely stopped the world to do a manhunt lol. white female most valuable resource on earth lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back