Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brain cancer "victims"

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
is the suffering of victims of disease (who otherwise had normal lives) comparable to that of an incels?

old but gold. being any form of curry is a death sentence

this is accurate being curry is the worst thing that could happen to anybody i envy all you noncurrys

it over for curry.

This is just being a cunt. Prolonged physical pain and suffering is exponentially worse than inceldom. Quit trying to be an edgy 14 year old.

You can still arranged marriage a currywhore and nepotism your way into a good job as a curry. Try being black or Mexican.

*Western Curries

This is just being a cunt. Prolonged physical pain and suffering is exponentially worse than inceldom. Quit trying to be an edgy 14 year old.

This...

This is exactly why we don't gain traction irl.

I can't help but feel sympathy for people with brain cancer, even if they are normie they are still suffering.

Brain cancer is not even painful, there are no nerves in the brain.
Your personality might change (more evidence that the concept of soul is ridiculous) and your memory or cognitive function altered. My uncle died of this, he suddenly believed we were in 1984 again going by things he said.

Imagine being a curry with brain cancer